Remarkable Synergistic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update on tangible effects of pansterone + androsterone combo.

Gym session today was excellent in terms of strength and strength endurance. I did upper body which is normally enough. But then I did lower body as well and lifted more than usual.

Later on I showed up on the wrong day for a social event, I found out after a phone call. It's only upon reflection that I realise how indifferent to my own display of incompetence that I was. Under normal circumstances I would have been really embarrassed and took great pains to make a joke out of it and do a bit of damage control.
Today I basically understood what happened, said ok I see, and hung up.
And it's only now I realise that it's probably the high dose androgens I'm taking that is influencing my behaviour as well as my gym performance.
It's like a healthy level of sedation, that melts away the impulse to neurotically micro manage every detail of your life.
I really like androsterone.

Wow, thanks for that feedback! How many times a day are you taking it?

my rat continues feeling lethargy and low motivation. Concentration maybe a bit better today and I'm not giving him any androgens for the moment, which may account for a slight improvement. My rat experienced the similar feeling when he was given Ritanserin...

Wow, thanks for that feedback! How many times a day are you taking it?

I take the full dose in the morning, that's 8 pansterone and 5 androsterone. And then I take a second "half dose" in the evening, 4 pansterone and maybe 3 androsterone. All applied to scrotum.
Moments after application I feel tension in my head for a short while which dissipates to a subtle stabilising pressure in my body. It's as if high androgens make you move slower and pay less attention to the outside world, and this is a relief to somebody who has been stressed out and overwhelmed by the worlds demands.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I take the full dose in the morning, that's 8 pansterone and 5 androsterone. And then I take a second "half dose" in the evening, 4 pansterone and maybe 3 androsterone. All applied to scrotum.
Moments after application I feel tension in my head for a short while which dissipates to a subtle stabilising pressure in my body. It's as if high androgens make you move slower and pay less attention to the outside world, and this is a relief to somebody who has been stressed out and overwhelmed by the worlds demands.

Nice, thanks. I feel the same way about androgens making you move with more "weight" and confidence. The reduced irritability from the world and all of its B.S. is also very noticeable. Irritability is a sign of low metabolism so if androsterone reduces that irritability it suggests it is improving metabolism.
Aggression Is Caused By Low Oxidative Metabolism

Regina

Nice, thanks. I feel the same way about androgens making you move with more "weight" and confidence. The reduced irritability from the world and all of its B.S. is also very noticeable. Irritability is a sign of low metabolism so if androsterone reduces that irritability it suggests it is improving metabolism.
Aggression Is Caused By Low Oxidative Metabolism

I don't know if correlation is = to causation here, but yesterday I got a quote from a contractor that hit my spidey-sense. I hate confrontation, nickel and diming, and I'm usually a complete softy and would roll over, but this time I texted back that "I'm gonna shop around" without hesitation, guilt or self-talk the rest of the night. This morning, I found someone else and closed the deal before I had breakfast. Yes, I ruminated over it while walking the dog ("you did what you had to do" - blah blah blah "does he think I'm a b****" blah blah blah "but if he'd only been more reasonable" blah blah), but at least, I did it and that's a start.

Regina

Well, I have yet to see a politician who is not completely messed up in the head (I live in DC and run into them all the time). Maybe as far as politicians are concerned (in the current system) there is nothing better??
"I live in DC"
The charnal ground in samsara.

raypeatclips

Well, I have yet to see a politician who is not completely messed up in the head (I live in DC and run into them all the time). Maybe as far as politicians are concerned (in the current system) there is nothing better??

I've run into a handful of politicians at my work. Most notable one was a very high profile UK politician that just looked out of the window, and used an assistant to talk to us via, "Mr X would like this," "Mr X would like that." Not sure how common that is for them, it just felt quite surreal.

tallglass13

@haidut or any that may know... according to some lab tests DHEA is always high in male pattern baldness... Is there any way that the DHEA in pansterone at low dose can contribute to hair loss... Also when people take DHEA they seem to always complain of hair loss not with pansterone per se... But with taking high doses like 25 to 50 milligrams in pill form

tallglass13

Maybe I should post this in one of the male pattern baldness threads, it's just that we're talking about DHEA with androsterone... And by the way I like the synergistic effect on libido... But I'm afraid that DHEA may be a stress hormone

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut or any that may know... according to some lab tests DHEA is always high in male pattern baldness... Is there any way that the DHEA in pansterone at low dose can contribute to hair loss... Also when people take DHEA they seem to always complain of hair loss not with pansterone per se... But with taking high doses like 25 to 50 milligrams in pill form

I don't think it can do it low doses but in high doses it is probably implicated as it converts into androstenedione and estrone and both have been shown to be elevated in baldness much more consistently than DHT. In low doses, DHEA does not really stay long enough in the blood - it gets rapidly converted to DHT and androsterone.

tallglass13

Oh ok thanks Haidut...i had high estrone on blood test...117 i believe. ..what is the best way to lower androstendione and estrone, in your opinion...thanks again

tallglass13

Oh ok thanks Haidut...i had a estrone on blood test...117 i believe. ..what is the best way to lower androstendione and estrone, in your opinion...thanks again

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Oh ok thanks Haidut...i had high estrone on blood test...117 i believe. ..what is the best way to lower androstendione and estrone, in your opinion...thanks again

Did you search the forum for that? I am pretty sure this has been discussed at least 20 times, at least in regards to estrone. Androstenedione is correlated with stress/cortisol/prolactin, so keeping stress down is the best way, using any methods that work for you. Thyroid calms the adrenals and tends to increase T and DHT and lower androstenedione.

chispas

I think it is a combination of lifestyle, diet, overmedicalization, and above all lack of sense of purpose. Every object in the Universe is purposeful (at least in the Aristotelian sense) and constantly driving the message into people's heads that life has no purpose, everything is meaningless and dumb, etc. has a powerful vanquishing effect on the mind/brain. Health is primarily a byproduct of mental outlook + diet and both of these are horrific these days. I also think people are really not free nowadays and we live in a masked slavery where every moment of a person's life is a discrete transaction, usually controlled by somebody else and done for money. If reality is continuous and our brain does best in an environment rewarding such worldview, then this transactional/reductionist lifestyle is like the physiological anti-Christ that came upon this world.

"Purpose" is just a human convenience. There is no requirement for anything to be seen as "purposeful" to participate fully in the world in a positive way. I don't think the hegemony promotes that "life has no purpose, everything is meaningless and dumb" - on the contrary, I think the dominant message is that you should be "passionate and committed to your purpose, or else you will be unsuccessful". The "striving-to-be-awesome-passionately-dressing-up-like-superheroes-being-the-change-you-wish-to-make-infantile-degenerates" are truly the worst scourge in the culture at the moment, IMO. It's really just disguised conventionalism, bolstered with helpless approval-seeking, group-think behaviour.

Wagner83

My DHT doubled after using Pansterone for about 3 months. Since then it has been stable at the upper limit of normal. When I used just androsterone at 15mg daily for just a week the DHT went above the upper limit, so now I don't take as much and combine it with Pansterone. Current dosing is 8 drops Pansterone daily combined with 5 drops androsterone to get to a 1:1 ratio with DHEA. .

Do you still have to take the pansterone to keep dht levels elevated? What are the changes you have noticed from this increase in dht?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you still have to take the pansterone to keep dht levels elevated? What are the changes you have noticed from this increase in dht?

I take as needed, usually after stressful days or lifting weights. Probably average about 3-4 times weekly. Trying not to take supplements every day but focus more on food and avoiding stress. As you can imagine the latter part is where I often fail as it is not under my control most of the time. That's why I think most people nowadays need some sort of supplementation to keep them going. For many it is coffee/caffeine, for others it is some kind of vitamin or thyroid and for others it is steroids.

Wagner83

haidut said:
As you can imagine the latter part is where I often fail as it is not under my control most of the time. That's why I think most people nowadays need some sort of supplementation to keep them going. For many it is coffee/caffeine, for others it is some kind of vitamin or thyroid and for others it is steroids.

You could consider adding meditation to your arsenal : http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/24/how-different-types-of-meditation-affect-the-brain/

So you've had :

1. lowish DHT
2. upper limits of normal range DHT (pansterone)
3. above range (pansterone + androsterone daily)

Did you feel significant changes in mood , libido and energy/strength with each of these steps?

You said you believed the increase in T and DHT took time to reflect in bloodwork as it was first used in tissues. Does that mean you did not feel the mental boost until the 3 months of supplementation? Last but not least, how did that build up of dht affect your erections (size, hardness..)?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals