Remarkable Synergistic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you feel if strength training should only be used once one's metabolism is close to firing on all cylinders, or could be a tool used to elevate the metabolism/hormones in itself?

Light training can probably improve strength and hormone balance. But I would not train for gains until metabolism is working again as CK can rise very high in hypo people and cause all kinds of issues, not to mention no gains.

encerent

I don't think so. At least it is much safer than X-Ray, which they sometimes still do as a quick check for prostate health. And of course radiate your gonads in the process so your T levels drop and also cause inflammation in the prostate so that it eventually blows up and start causing problems for them to "fix".
Ultrasound is anabolic to the bone and sometimes to the muscles as well (depending on frequency).

Yeah sometimes ultrasound is prescribed to heal bones or damaged tissue.

Jsaute21

Light training can probably improve strength and hormone balance. But I would not train for gains until metabolism is working again as CK can rise very high in hypo people and cause all kinds of issues, not to mention no gains.

Good answer. Thanks.

japanesedude

im planning that to use Androsterone and Pansterone together.
but I've already get dry joints from Pansterone it self.
so Is there any solution for helping joint pain?

Jsaute21

My DHT doubled after using Pansterone for about 3 months. Since then it has been stable at the upper limit of normal. When I used just androsterone at 15mg daily for just a week the DHT went above the upper limit, so now I don't take as much and combine it with Pansterone. Current dosing is 8 drops Pansterone daily combined with 5 drops androsterone to get to a 1:1 ratio with DHEA. I feel like it helps a lot with recovery from exercise as even after a 90-minute soccer game I don't feel sore any more when I take it after the game. The next day is also pretty good and without it I feel like a beaten dog. It also helps a lot with sleep when taken before bed, probably due to the GABA agonism and increased conversion of T4 into T3.

Just confirming haidut, when you use this synergistic dose are both topical? I know you typically prefer that route with steroids but have also seen you recommend androsterone and 11KDHT orally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just confirming haidut, when you use this synergistic dose are both topical? I know you typically prefer that route with steroids but have also seen you recommend androsterone and 11KDHT orally.

I don't think the route matters for the synergy. The animal studies typically use IP route, which is similar to oral.

IhateFin

I have DHEA pills in 5mg. Can I use this to combine with 5 drops of androsterone? Even tho the admistration routes are different I would assume the yield would be the same?

How was the libido improvement from this combo??

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have DHEA pills in 5mg. Can I use this to combine with 5 drops of androsterone? Even tho the admistration routes are different I would assume the yield would be the same?

How was the libido improvement from this combo??

Yes, you should be able to combine with androsterone but since I have not tried DHEA pills with our androsterone before I don't know how well it would work.

IhateFin

Yes, you should be able to combine with androsterone but since I have not tried DHEA pills with our androsterone before I don't know how well it would work.

I just opened the capsules n let the powder dissolve under my tongue along with some androsterone drops.
That stuff tastes like I'm dropping cologne in my mouth haha

Texon

My T has approached the upper limit of normal and has stayed there ever since I got into Peating. DHT rose also to upper limit of normal after I started using Pansterone. It actually climbs above normal when I use 2 doses daily of Pansterone. The trick with DHEA is that it takes a few months to reflect into blood levels of steroids. Initially, it builds up into tissues and gets converted into DHT and T there but once those tissues needs are exceeded it "spills over" into the blood. It took about 3 months to see increases of blood levels of DHT when applied on the arms and legs. Applied to the scrotum it (Pansterone) apparently raises both T and DHT within 2 weeks if used every day. Blood levels of androgens are primarily indicative of gonadal steroidogenesis, so giving the testicles the raw materials directly is a great way to reverse primary hypogonadism.
Androsterone raised by DHT levels above normal within 5 days of using 10mg daily combined with Pansterone. But my DHT levels were pretty close to upper limit before that so I don't know how applicable that result would be for other people. I lowered my dose to 5mg, which I take with my 8 drops of Pansterone. I did take this combo daily for about 6 weeks and since I felt that it builds up I now don't use every day, but rather maybe 3 times a week.

Sounds like this combo could replace injectable Tcyp (.25 cc e4d) with possibly better results. If so, can you offer opinion about the best way to wean off the T? I have no particular complaints, just the tedium of injecting. BTW I am a 65 yo male.

Constatine

Sounds like this combo could replace injectable Tcyp (.25 cc e4d) with possibly better results. If so, can you offer opinion about the best way to wean off the T? I have no particular complaints, just the tedium of injecting. BTW I am a 65 yo male.
It could replace it but I doubt the results would be better than T. You can probably just convert your injectable T into a topical solution.

Texon

It could replace it but I doubt the results would be better than T. You can probably just convert your injectable T into a topical solution.
@Constantine thanks for your reply...I think I will give androsterone (@haidut) a shot anyway since it appears to be a sleep aid and is favorable to the thyroid, etc. Sleep is a real problem for me, so I may consider cyproheptadine as well. If you guys have any other ideas for sleep, any comments are welcome.

Andman

@Texon
For what its worth, my rat is currently going off exogenous Test
1-2 Drops Andro and 2 Drops Pansterone in the morning and before bed greatly help with mood/energy/stress - however, im not sure
if they inhibit HPTA-recovery in any way. I believe @haidut wrote that at low doses it shouldnt happen

Texon

@Texon
For what its worth, my rat is currently going off exogenous Test
1-2 Drops Andro and 2 Drops Pansterone in the morning and before bed greatly help with mood/energy/stress - however, im not sure
if they inhibit HPTA-recovery in any way. I believe @haidut wrote that at low doses it shouldnt happen
Thanks for the comment @Andman. Did you have to taper the Test, switch to another T mimic or just stop cold turkey? I guess right now, I feel blessed to have been on Tcyp already, because I have just had the most stressful month in my six decades of life by having to undergo a five hour surgery a month ago to repair my elbow that was broken in a bike wreck. The Pansterone is the Dhea product right? If this combo can really help with severe stress and sleep, it would be a Godsend for what I will be dealing with the next few weeks, especially if I don't need the T. I tend to be be very sympathetic nervous system dominant for some reason. I like the look of your low doses too.

Dhair

Thanks for the comment @Andman. Did you have to taper the Test, switch to another T mimic or just stop cold turkey? I guess right now, I feel blessed to have been on Tcyp already, because I have just had the most stressful month in my six decades of life by having to undergo a five hour surgery a month ago to repair my elbow that was broken in a bike wreck. The Pansterone is the Dhea product right? If this combo can really help with severe stress and sleep, it would be a Godsend for what I will be dealing with the next few weeks, especially if I don't need the T. I tend to be be very sympathetic nervous system dominant for some reason. I like the look of your low doses too.
You might also want to try tyronene or tyromix directly on the gonads. It had the most profound androgenic affect out of any supplement or hormone that I've tried. I only stopped because I can't seem to handle thyroid long term without raising stress hormones too much.

japanesedude

I am using Pansterone,Androsterone,Kuinone for last month. always applying on scrotum(when I use Kuinone on scrotum,I use Andro on penis)
Libido seems to be better when I use Pan+Andro on scrotum. but somehow Kuinone kills my libido by lowering E too much I guess
btw,If you want legit libido boost,Testosterone is the best thing to do.
My erection quality,libido,well being and strength were awesome when I was using 3mg T + 5mg Pan +2-3mg Kuinone or Andro
I run out T cream couple weeks ago and my libido has dropped significantly

Andman

@Texon honestly when youre under a lot of stress as you describe, quitting Test is a very bad idea - even when doing a PCT with nolvadex/clomid etc. all your androgens will be low for a few weeks, so you wont be feeling good at all to say the least.

Right now im trying to figure out if theres a better way to get my rat off test relatively pain free, but it seems the bodybuilding-style pct routines are still the gold standard after all those years

moriwatzi

I just opened the capsules n let the powder dissolve under my tongue along with some androsterone drops.
That stuff tastes like I'm dropping cologne in my mouth haha

There is a really weird phenomenon going on with Androsterone taste and smell. In the very beginning of using the product when it came out, i could neither smell or taste it. Suddenly after around 2 weeks it was there, this rather nice cologne fragrance. Then I stopped for awhile. Now I reintroduced it and zero taste again, zero smell. I have new batch in SFA but also old one in DMSO. Any idea what is going on there in the body @haidut ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There is a really weird phenomenon going on with Androsterone taste and smell. In the very beginning of using the product when it came out, i could neither smell or taste it. Suddenly after around 2 weeks it was there, this rather nice cologne fragrance. Then I stopped for awhile. Now I reintroduced it and zero taste again, zero smell. I have new batch in SFA but also old one in DMSO. Any idea what is going on there in the body @haidut ?

As another user posted recently, not everybody can smell androsterone and even if they can that sense of smell changes with time. Higher serotonin/endotoxin in general would decrease sense of smell as would eating spicy food and even rainy weather. Not sure what is the reason in your case but the fact you are able to smell it occasionally is a good sign.

moriwatzi

Higher serotonin/endotoxin in general would decrease sense of smell

That could be possible explanation... Had tooth extraction recently and upset digestion since. Will keep an eye on this connection and post back! Thanks, man!

This theory would have implications for mate choice as well.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals