Religious or not this is a must listen. Let us hope he is wrong.

Vinny

No, I don`t think they'll be dead in 2 years.
If it`s for extermination, "they" would have made the virus (or whatever it is) lethal. Why to make 2 steps if you can accomplish everything with one?
Just my opinion

valzim

If it`s for extermination, "they" would have made the virus (or whatever it is) lethal. Why to make 2 steps if you can accomplish everything with one?
Just my opinion
They cannot make viruses lethal because viruses do not act like they say. Germ
Theory is not correct. Ask yourself. When exposed to the deadly “Covid virus”, why do some have no symptoms, some mild, some severe and some die. Seems to me the health of the body is most important and the virus is least important of that equation. There’s been many many doctors and scientists thought history that were opposed to the germ theory. Books. “What Really Makes You Ill” by Dawn Lester, “The Truth About Contagion” by Dr. Cowan

Sani

I didn't listen it, but I guess it's about the vaccinated people dying in couple of years. I don't think it's true at all, but if it were think about how much work it would be to clean the corpses of about 85% of world's population. AT that point you would better be dead too, because it's gonna get smelly and disgusting pretty soon.

Jon2547

Theory is not correct. Ask yourself. When exposed to the deadly “Covid virus”, why do some have no symptoms, some mild, some severe and some die. Seems to me the health of the body is most important and the virus is least important of that equation. There’s been many many doctors and scientists thought history that were opposed to the germ theory. Books. “What Really Makes You Ill” by Dawn Lester, “The Truth About Contagion” by Dr. Cowan
Exactly. But many do not ask these important questions.

Marcine

Just my opinion
Why do you think they've been pre-programming us for the zombie apocalypse? The real ***t is going down when they turn on 5G and the graphene gets activatd. They still need slaves. The slow deaths are so the vax can't be blamed and they can sell more boosters to compliant idiots, continue their power and control agenda, maybe even cause a civil war. Someone mentioned that now that the vaxxed can't be used for organ harvesting that is why they'll put the unvaxxed into the concentration camps so they have a supply.

Sani

Why do you think they've been pre-programming us for the zombie apocalypse? The real ***t is going down when they turn on 5G and the graphene gets activatd. They still need slaves. The slow deaths are so the vax can't be blamed and they can sell more boosters to compliant idiots, continue their power and control agenda, maybe even cause a civil war. Someone mentioned that now that the vaxxed can't be used for organ harvesting that is why they'll put the unvaxxed into the concentration camps so they have a supply.
LOL, you need to go outside, smoke a cigarette and chill. Just stop reading those ridiculous conspiracy theories and get some fresh air.

Birdie

I listened to it. It was interesting. I think the video somebody posted of the lady GP doctor in Ireland fits in here. Strange things to think about but probably necessary to think about at this point.

Dr. B

Just my opinion
i dont know mate possibilities are endless. i do think they want to have customers so they dont want people dying. they do want people getting sick, getting cancer diseases etc probably.
but as far as the extermination maybe there's things they need to implement during the 2 years to benefit? like taking over the properties, whatever else.

Vinny

You could be very well right, we'll see

Vinny

i dont know mate possibilities are endless. i do think they want to have customers so they dont want people dying. they do want people getting sick, getting cancer diseases etc probably.
but as far as the extermination maybe there's things they need to implement during the 2 years to benefit? like taking over the properties, whatever else.
Yes, possibilities are endless. taking over the properties is a very good guess too.

Vinny

Yes, they will need fresh meat for organs and and for any other reason as well.