Religious Exemption Depository

P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

One Radio Network / Charlie Sewell - Using the Religious Exemption to Side Step Vaccine Mandates - September 22, 2021 | One Radio Network

Charlie Sewell

Using the Religious Exemption to Side Step Vaccine Mandates

What is the hidden secret of the oath of office?

No corporation can tread on the laws of the Constitution. Why Is censorship by Facebook and others a violation of the Constitution and the Civil Rights Act?

How did the Alberta case overturn mask wearing requirement? “Where is verified material evidence that backs up the statement that wearing a mask reduces transmission of Covid virus?”

How to use Charlie’s letter requesting religious exemption. Mail it to a specific person. Send it to the chairman of the board, etc.– put them all on notice.

“If you’re going to reject my religious exemption, you must do it under affidavit, otherwise your denial is invalid.” Back it up with a civil rights complaint. Notify multiple authorities of the discrimination.

Use Charlie’s letter to challenge both vaccine mandate and testing mandate.

Enforcement officials need to present a warrant plus an affidavit of harm.

What to do when lawyers say Charlie’s letter is crazy and dismiss it?

Oath of office gives no immunity for unconstitutional doing.

Arguing on the basis of experimental use (EUA) and Nuremberg Convention is arguing the wrong thing.

Don’t quit, get fired. Keep a timeline affadavit. Never threaten. Write first before having an in-person meeting.

Step-by-step guide to using Charlie’s religious exemption letter, using caller Taylor as an example.

Link for 8 page Civil Rights violation package: HHS Office for Civil Rights Complaint Form Package. Pages 1 and 2 are the actual form. Important to read every page.

Emailer asks: Why does religious exemption work in a right-to-work state?

Charlie’s email: [email protected]. Charlie is not an attorney. Please respect his time.

Document 1

Document 2

Instruction Notice Exemption

Vaccine Letter

Document 3

Mito

OP
P

Peatness

@LucyL posted these on another thread

LucyL

@LucyL posted these on another thread

Thanks. I'm crafting my exemption.

This is another resource I'm using https://standwithwarriors.org/wp-co...-Mandated-Experimental-Medical-Procedures.pdf

LucyL

From the London Baptist Confession of 1689 - Chapter 21 paragraph 2 :

God alone is Lord of the conscience,12 and has left it free from the doctrines and commandments of men which are in any thing contrary to his word, or not contained in it.13 So that to believe such doctrines, or obey such commands out of conscience, is to betray true liberty of conscience;14 and the requiring of an implicit faith, an absolute and blind obedience, is to destroy liberty of conscience and reason also.

IMO this is the very core of Christian religious exemption. No king but Jesus isn't just a bumpersticker.

Peatful

There is no EO - executive order- that mandates the jab. It is not in the Federal Registry.
There are no guidelines. It does not exist.
Maybe its coming- but as of now- it does not appear to be in place. Aka a bluff?

That doesn’t mean employers understand nor want to roll the dice so to speak- but for the individual employee- this is very important data.

OP
P

Peatness

Religious exemption letter text

As an adult Christian I have a deep, personal connection with God, my creator, as I have grown and matured through Him and with Him, and I live by His teachings and laws that are set forth in His Word in the Bible. During my time as a Christian, through prayer with God and reflecting on the teachings in the Bible I have been led by Him to the conclusion that abortion is morally and ethically wrong making me a strong pro-life advocate. After doing research on vaccines and praying, I have come to the God-given knowing that receiving the COVID-19 vaccine violates my deeply held pro-life religious belief.

My pro-life belief stems from two teachings that are found in His Word which are human life is created by God before conception and God detests murder. As seen in Jeremiah 1:5, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...” and Psalm 139:16, “Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be” it is clear that the creation of our life occurs before conception, and it is at the exact moment of conception that this life begins and when God’s predetermined plan for our creation is set into motion. Furthermore, God warns us in Deuteronomy 5:17 and Proverbs 6:16-18 that we shall not murder and that He detests hands that shed innocent blood and wicked schemes. Because of my spiritually guided belief that our predetermined life begins at the moment of conception, I believe that abortion at any stage of pregnancy is the murder of innocent babies and is therefore the shedding of innocent blood which is in clear conflict with God’s law of you shall not murder. Through prayer and reflection with God on this matter, He has placed on my heart and conscience that abortion is a work of evil, and that I should never partake in abortion, anything associated with abortion, or anything that benefits from abortion.

The development of the COVID-19 vaccines involved the use of aborted fetal cells, which violates my deeply held pro-life belief (as described above). My research about the COVID-19 vaccine revealed that in the early development of the mRNA vaccine technology, aborted fetal cells were used for both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine to test their efficacy, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine required the use of aborted fetal cell line cultures in the production of their COVID-19 vaccine.1 Getting the COVID-19 vaccine whether from Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson goes against the Laws of my God and my deeply held pro-life religious belief because the creation of all three available COVID-19 vaccines benefited from aborted human fetuses, and as a result this is something that I cannot morally partake in, and it is the reason I am requesting an exemption from getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

1. https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www... Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom