Reliable Ceylon Cinnamon

L

lollipop

I use Simply Organic ground Ceylon cinnamon and their Ceylon cinnamon sticks as well.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

https://www.frontiercoop.com/faq/
Q: What allergens are present in your facility?
A: We manufacture some products within our facility with ingredients that contain allergens. When ingredients with allergens first arrive at our facility, we are careful to identify them, tag them and isolate them in storage. When we process products that have any of these ingredients, we do a special cleanup afterwards to prevent the allergens from carrying over to subsequent processing. We provide full disclosure of all ingredients on our labels, so you can check there for any allergens you wish to avoid.
Q: Is your facility gluten-free?
A: While spices and herbs are naturally gluten-free, we do not test for gluten in all products, only those certified gluten-free (by GFCO) under our Simply Organic brand. We don't make gluten-free claims for any other products because even tiny amounts of gluten can be a problem, and these may be present in our facility or the facilities of our suppliers.
Q: How are your products processed?
A: We do not regulate the methods our suppliers use to grow, harvest, and process the products we purchase from them. Processing may vary from crop to crop and amongst suppliers. The way in which a suppliers process their crops is often considered proprietary. They determine the best method to produce a high quality product. Our Quality Assurance department has researched and developed a set of specifications for each product that we offer, and we ensure all products meet those specs with a comprehensive quality program.
Q: Are organic products completely free of pesticide residues?
A: The 1995 definition of organic production by the National Organics Standard Board notes that "Organic agriculture practices cannot ensure that products are completely free of residues; however, methods are used to minimize pollution from air, soil and waters." These methods include buffer zones between conventional and organic fields, a three-year waiting period before previously non-organic land can be used for organic crops, and placing organic products in storage on the higher shelves to avoid cross contamination from non-organic products. Products are tested by certification agencies for contamination in response to a complaint, to spot-check certain crops, or if there is any evidence of contamination. The principal guidelines for organic production require using materials and practices that enhance the ecological balance of natural systems and integrate farming into the whole ecology.
@Blossom

Jennifer

I second Frontier Herbs. I buy their Ceylon in bulk off of vitacost. Mountain Rose Herbs may also carry it, but it might not be called Ceylon on there so look for "true cinnamon" in the description. They're my preferred company for herbs. They're based out of Oregon – very Peaty! :D

L

lollipop

:): Funny - I did not spend the time digging in. THANK YOU ❤️

LUH 3417

I have ordered from mountain rose herbs a number of times and have been especially happy with their cinnamon sticks and cinnamon (burmanni from Indonesia) chips.

Mossy

I use Simply Organic as well, but don't purchase until it's on sale. Thankfully, it does go on sale at least twice a year at Sprouts Farmers Market.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals