Relevance Of Gene Mutations From A Peat Perspective?

ATP

I recently found out I have to two bad genes which could be relevant to my health problems I am experiencing.
I am wanting to know from a Peat perspective if it does in fact have any relevance.

The two genes that I am researching are the rs17602729 AMPD1 DEFICIENCY and
GS311 A SLOW METABOLIZER OF PROTEIN.

It would make sense that I am extremely fatigued all the time regardless regardless of nutrition and thyroid.
Could this lack of ability to source energy from the food I am eating cause psychological symptoms such as OCD, delusions, Hallucinations?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Koveras

As far as the perspective - my own take is that you can't ignore them, just as you can't ignore any other aspect of physiology when investigating health issues. I think there is push back from the community when people say that genes are the only thing that are important or that they are fixed and the outcome of the presence/absence of certain variations is fixed. They influence certain things in physiology, can be influenced to an extent by nutrition and experience, and their impact sometimes corrected for fully or partially.

What are you currently doing with nutrition and supplementation?

What has or hasn't helped in the past?

Some of the psychological symptoms make sense since GS311 specifically concerns the metabolism of tyrosine (which converts to dopamine).

"OCD is usually a low-dopamine issue. I don't know much about the effectiveness of inositol for that, but a dopaminergic agent should be helpful."
Myo-inositol For OCD

Have you tried a dopaminergic agent such as bromocriptine or lisuride?

Have you tried high dose glycine?

For the AMPD1 deficiency -

Have you tried d-ribose?

Have you tried creatine monohydrate?

Have you tried inosine?

What changes if any have you noticed with different diets?

OP
ATP

ATP

Right now I am taking T3 because I have high reverse T3, I haven't noticed any effects from it as yet.
As for what I have tried, the list is so long I couldn't even think of everything right now but nothing have I tried has had a positive effect on my health.

I have tried inositol and glycine in the past with no noticeable effect.

I have tried creatine monohydrate and it caused me to have severe anxiety.

I am wanting to try ribose and inosine but cannot find a reputable seller (I live in Australia)

With diets there a two major changes I experience. The first being if I cut out any fiber and starch my usual constant bloating reduces significantly. The second is that if I cut out or go too low with sugar/carbohydrate, or verge on nutritional ketosis I have unbelievable fatigue. Also I can't seem to lose weight even as low 800 calories a day (at any macro ratio) unless I physically force it off with intense exercise and then it just comes straight back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals