Regular HIIT Exercise Enhances Health via Histamine

ALS

The team found that, after six weeks of exercise, men whose histamine receptors had been blocked experienced significantly less improvement in several parameters related to exercise performance, as well as a smaller improvement in the ability of mitochondria to produce energy, than did those who received a placebo. When the researchers gave the men glucose tolerance tests before and after the six weeks of training, they found that, in men on placebo, insulin’s ability to move glucose from the bloodstream into cells improved after exercise, but there was no improvement post-exercise in men on histamine blockers. The treated participants also had less capillary formation in their leg muscles, reflecting poorer health of the microvasculature system, and no increase in endothelial nitric oxide synthase, which is key to healthy endothelial cell function, after the six weeks of exercise training compared with men on placebo. Regular HIIT Exercise Enhances Health via Histamine

Last edited:

fr@

Bump!

I'd actually like to see counter arguments regarding this topic, since I'm an 'exercise fanatic' myself.

dabdabdab

histamine is a controversial topic,it's related to the paradox of longevity and youthfulness

youngsinatra

histamine is a controversial topic,it's related to the paradox of longevity and youthfulness
I agree. Both high and low histamine levels are problematic. It requires a smoothly running methylation system with sufficient riboflavin, folate, choline, glycine, creatine and a balanced copper:zinc ratio, so that under- and overmethylation is avoided. (which causes high or low histamine levels)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals