Regarding Fake Vaccine Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davsey85

I was curious a friend I know who is seeking rent somewhere is asking me where he can get a fake vaccine card immediately as his landlord requires vaccination if anyone may have a link to where he can get this.

This friend of mine who has been looking for low emf housing and after lots of searching finally found through endless searching but is required proof of vaccination

Thank You

bk_

I was curious a friend I know who is seeking rent somewhere is asking me where he can get a fake vaccine card immediately as his landlord requires vaccination if anyone may have a link to where he can get this.

This friend of mine who has been looking for low emf housing and after lots of searching finally found through endless searching but is required proof of vaccination

Thank You
How is it even possible legally to require a vaccine on a tenant? Doesn’t that violate medical privacy and landlord/tenant laws?

JamesGatz

Well let's see I am not a magician but if I ever needed to do a magic trick to get this card this is what I would do :

*** DISCLAIMER - I AM NOT ADVISING ANYONE ON THE INTERNET OR THIS FORUM TO COMMIT A CRIME - I AM SIMPLY DISCUSSING A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION INVOLVING A MAGIC TRICK ***

Step 1:

Download the PDF Document to get the magic trick started

Step 2:

Print out the blank PDF with the image 3 inches in length and 4 inches in width centered on the paper (I am assuming you live in the US)

Step 3:

With Pen - fill out this magic PDF with your information - since you may want to get legit dates/codes you might want to find someone who has legitimately gotten it IN YOUR STATE so that you have legitimate addresses and codes corresponding to those addresses - if you do not know such a person - here is another way to go about the trick - go on instagram and look up hashtags that are associated with people posting their magic cards - maybe you can find someone in your state who has legitimately gotten it and posted it on instagram for the world to see and maybe you draw some inspiration

Step 4:

Once you have the magic Paper filled out completely - make a scan of it and email it to yourself and voila ! The trick is complete ! A scan of a magic card with all your info with legitimate looking info - hope you have success becoming a magician - a magician's career is hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals