Reducing Serotonin And Increasing CO2 With Negative Ions

S.Seneff

Some emits negative air ions without ozone, but even for them you need to inhale directly the flux of ions produces because they exists only 10 seconds. Unless perhaps if you manage to spray vaporize water in the flux of ions.

SOMO

Some emits negative air ions without ozone, but even for them you need to inhale directly the flux of ions produces because they exists only 10 seconds. Unless perhaps if you manage to spray vaporize water in the flux of ions.

Simply drinking salt water or baking soda in water or pretty much any electrolyte solution would provide some negative ions, but they might not reach the lungs.

I do know that going to the beach would provide negative ions, including Iodine/Iodide.

The Power of Negative Ions & the Beach
The beach, in particular, can have as much as 2000 negative ions per cubic centimeter as opposed to a crowded city that may have less than 100.

Studies have shown that negative ions possess not only an anti-microbial effect but also a mood-stabilizing one. Research seems to indicate that negative ions can influence serotonin levels in your brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that may have role in mood disorders ranging from depression to seasonal affective disorder.

And iodine is present when the ocean waves smack against rocks or the sand and are aerosolized.
https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxfaqs/tfacts158.pdf
The primary source of nonradioactive iodine is the ocean. It enters the air from sea spray or as iodine gas. Once in the air, iodine can combine with water or with particles in air and can enter the soil and surface water, or land on vegetation when these particles fall to the ground or when it rains.

I think going to the beach may be less expensive and more effective than some of these negative ion devices.

S.Seneff

I know you were a bad boy who go to the beach during the lockdown season !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals