Reddit thread on Megacorp

Veritas IV

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/wdr1j6/welcome_to_the_machine_part_2_the_matrix/

This new part starts here then goes to his website: Welcome To The Machine Enjoy.

I read for hours just now, and I am only up to 1904! Anyhow Slyver says he this is 1/3 of Part 2. JD Rockefeller's tricks are .... well tricky. And Wow. Will finish tomorrow.

@haidut @Regina @Drareg @Veritas IV @Lollipop2 @IROM @HighT

Thank you Jono. Have had the busiest 2 weeks of my life recently and i just saw this post, much to read and digest.

I don't buy this, its the simple old narrative of rothschilds etc.
Whats interesting is the rise of HKD the last 2 weeks, a stock that went from a few dollars to 2000 dollars over a few days, he pops up with the end to his theory the same day superstonk start enquiring into HKD.

They found the following 3 main shareholders, notice how they mention the rothschilds but ignore the largest holder controlfida based in switzerland and Ireland, likely in Ireland for tax purposes, controlfida seem to deal in government bonds and the like. I'm interested in knowing more about controlfida, the MSM is currently blaming retail for the pump, of course rothschilds do have control in reuters news so its likely that narrative came from them.
I think its a decoy overall, his initial research is interesting, a fragmented sort of control, in a million pieces that can pieced together when full control is needed, I'm not saying the rothschilds are not part of the network but its clear more are involved.

This is a concern imho. We'll have to keep our eyes and minds open for new developments. Other important factors are likely = ControlFida, and perhaps by association, Switzerland itself. So many obfuscating layers and potential misdirection. I guess we may have to take some of the info, and even the outcome, with a grain of salt.

Edit: and as per Caitlin Johnstone, news media outlets supposedly just recycled info from Reuters and certain think tanks etc even as far back as 2003.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

Thank you Jono. Have had the busiest 2 weeks of my life recently and i just saw this post, much to read and digest.

This is a concern imho. We'll have to keep our eyes and minds open for new developments. Other important factors are likely = ControlFida, and perhaps by association, Switzerland itself. So many obfuscating layers and potential misdirection. I guess we may have to take some of the info, and even the outcome, with a grain of salt.

Edit: and as per Caitlin Johnstone, news media outlets supposedly just recycled info from Reuters and certain think tanks etc even as far back as 2003.
I did some digging a few nights ago re the frozen deposits in Banks in Rural China. Seems they may have leveraged and loaned out the money to other banks/which did the same again, and there are multiple shell companies involved. I just found this but can't find the original info.

From: https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20220714-intimidation-crackdowns-blow-the-lid-off-chinese-rural-banking-scandal
"The charges against Lu Yi, who is currently on the run, suggest a massive fraud was premeditated and planned in great detail, according to Ycai Global.

The suspect allegedly obtained the operating rights for highway tolls in the Henan region in 2004. He then used the prospect of juicy profits from these tolls to convince a bank to grant him a large loan. The funds were used to set up a vast network of front companies that bought stakes in several financial institutions, including the Henan Xincaifu Group."

The old shell game.

I suspect this shell game/Foundations/Trusts/ is what will be telling if Megacorps can be truly traced back. Seems the stocks with Voting rights are the most important to hold and who holds them is already more or less divulged. With the $ aspect the usual suspects/ familes and the Tri-Axis of $$$ would be my bet. And don't forget so many of us villagers in the West have pension funds/hedge funds tied up into Megacorps. Devious as hell. But right in front of our faces too.

Back
Top Bottom