Reddit thread on Megacorp

AlaskaJono

This guy aaron mate is a psyop, fake left, if you look into it you will see others highlighting it.
Point taken Drareg. I don't really know anything this Aaron. Hudson is on point here though, more or less saying the same as LaRouch vid above. Thanks @Regina .

Methinks we, who are NOT in Ukraine at the moment, seem to be experiencing a slight 'open-ness' now so make the best of it. This ShitShow ain't going away too soon. I am checking everyday to see if the Slyver12 dude has posted his next exciting episode... over 1000 pages he stated, so needs it's own website.

Carry on.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Point taken Drareg. I don't really know anything this Aaron. Hudson is on point here though, more or less saying the same as LaRouch vid above. Thanks @Regina .

Methinks we, who are NOT in Ukraine at the moment, seem to be experiencing a slight 'open-ness' now so make the best of it. This ShitShow ain't going away too soon. I am checking everyday to see if the Slyver12 dude has posted his next exciting episode... over 1000 pages he stated, so needs it's own website.

Carry on.
You should read them from time to time to understand how information decoys work, its all about disorientating you to induce learned helplessness, larouch is more ruling class psyops, all limited hangouts.
Best thing to do is view it through a "peaty" lens, its all about resource control which effect's bioenergetic resources, all the disinfo agents need resources also, in this current system thats mostly money, power is the control and hoarding of these systems.

Regina

You should read them from time to time to understand how information decoys work, its all about disorientating you to induce learned helplessness, larouch is more ruling class psyops, all limited hangouts.
Best thing to do is view it through a "peaty" lens, its all about resource control which effect's bioenergetic resources, all the disinfo agents need resources also, in this current system thats mostly money, power is the control and hoarding of these systems.
I agree.
I listen to Harley Schlanger of LaRouche but he won't say peep about covid or vaccine. He simply cannot be poked to say a single word. He just says, "I don't know" when John O'Loughlin presses him.

Regina

wasn't sure where to post this interview. It's very good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHYjdJXvBLE

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I agree.
I listen to Harley Schlanger of LaRouche but he won't say peep about covid or vaccine. He simply cannot be poked to say a single word. He just says, "I don't know" when John O'Loughlin presses him.
Limited hangouts, understanding the psyop process is a useful tool.

AlaskaJono

Limited hangouts, understanding the psyop process is a useful tool.
@Regina Yes, I just started listening to Harley recently (before I saw here that he might be Controlled Opposition), and tonight we heard him speak about Ukraine. He did say at the end that Ukrainian Army was shelling the Donbas Feb 16, 17 BEfore the Russians came in. But otherwise he is NOT saying anything about all the other skullduggery going on there by UK/US: Years of military interference and Bioweapons research and production. Period.

The Controlled Opp. may speak the truth for weeks, months, years, and then.....sprinkle in their side slant... and by then they have a sizable population audience, and boom! ...a number of followers, immune from new or contrary information. Wow. It ain;t easy finding out what is good and true these days.

Veritas IV

Bump: no real update yet that I can see.

Megacorp Part 2 has still not been posted yet, though i did see Slyver12's comment from three months ago that he's working on part 3 already.

Apparently he's condensing hundreds of pages for this new Reddit thread, and will put the bulkier stuff on some website.

If anyone runs into related info please post or link it here. Crossing my fingers in the meantime.

AlaskaJono

Bump: no real update yet that I can see.

Megacorp Part 2 has still not been posted yet, though i did see Slyver12's comment from three months ago that he's working on part 3 already.

Apparently he's condensing hundreds of pages for this new Reddit thread, and will put the bulkier stuff on some website.

If anyone runs into related info please post or link it here. Crossing my fingers in the meantime.
Hola Veritas, yes I check about 3x weekly and will post ad haste. No Not yet. We can gather though from Slyver12’s and other knowledgeable geo politic folks that more or less= Yes there is a Megacorps.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes there is a Megacorps.

He actually explicitly says that in one of his responses to a Reddit user. He also says in that response that Megacorp is owned by only one family...which more or less confirms pretty much every NWO/elite conspiracy theory involving the Rothschilds/Rockefellers out there. The only question remaining is if that family is the US "R" or the British "R" family...
Not that it matters much, the common sheeple is still toast regardless of which of the two "R" families owns it as a slave.

AlaskaJono

He actually explicitly says that in one of his responses to a Reddit user. He also says in that response that Megacorp is owned by only one family...which more or less confirms pretty much every NWO/elite conspiracy theory involving the Rothschilds/Rockefellers out there. The only question remaining is if that family is the US "R" or the British "R" family...
Not that it matters much, the common sheeple is still toast regardless of which of the two "R" families owns it as a slave.
Totally agree that there seems to be a "family". In actual practice it doesn't matter if it is the "13 Families", or the "3 Power Centres of Wash DC/City of London/Vatican City", or the Lazarus Rothschild's Empire. They have consolidated power and integrated the Deep State(s) (MI6/CIA/Mossad) and through Central Banking/Fiat ponzi scheme have openly and secretly usurped the world's assets and means of production. It just took years (100+) for these bastages to get their Indoctrinated stooges into the various gov'ts and Intelligence operations to make it all work. The rest is greed and lack of morals/scruple/ethics/humanity.

As Slyver12 stated something like "BlackRock goes long (on stocks) and Citadel goes short" meaning the money (profit) came for the markets (mix of retail and other hedge funds), so that they always win if they own both sides.

Laterally related : Fresh news : https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-sold-a-million-barrels-from-us-strategic-petroleum-reserve-to-china-owned-gas-giant/
Biden sends National Oil Reserves to China to help Americans at the Pump?! . This is ..... beyond belief. So does that make Pres. JB both sides too?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Totally agree that there seems to be a "family". In actual practice it doesn't matter if it is the "13 Families", or the "3 Power Centres of Wash DC/City of London/Vatican City", or the Lazarus Rothschild's Empire. They have consolidated power and integrated the Deep State(s) (MI6/CIA/Mossad) and through Central Banking/Fiat ponzi scheme have openly and secretly usurped the world's assets and means of production. It just took years (100+) for these bastages to get their Indoctrinated stooges into the various gov'ts and Intelligence operations to make it all work. The rest is greed and lack of morals/scruple/ethics/humanity.

As Slyver12 stated something like "BlackRock goes long (on stocks) and Citadel goes short" meaning the money (profit) came for the markets (mix of retail and other hedge funds), so that they always win if they own both sides.

Laterally related : Fresh news : https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-sold-a-million-barrels-from-us-strategic-petroleum-reserve-to-china-owned-gas-giant/
Biden sends National Oil Reserves to China to help Americans at the Pump?! . This is ..... beyond belief. So does that make Pres. JB both sides too?
This is why they want depopulation, too many people see it now, they are pushing for global chaos, war, famine etc, I think this is inevitable now, I don't think they will be able to regain control though unless its the 500 million number, the amount of carnage for this to happen is too risky for their own survival, the only way out then is possibly advanced tech we haven't seen yet, again this is unlikely, the only thing I can think of then is quasi crystal holograms or some discovery from the CERN lab, if alien invasion holograms is all they have then its over for them.

Switzerland is likely the centre of it all.

AlaskaJono

This is why they want depopulation, too many people see it now, they are pushing for global chaos, war, famine etc, I think this is inevitable now, I don't think they will be able to regain control though unless its the 500 million number, the amount of carnage for this to happen is too risky for their own survival, the only way out then is possibly advanced tech we haven't seen yet, again this is unlikely, the only thing I can think of then is quasi crystal holograms or some discovery from the CERN lab, if alien invasion holograms is all they have then its over for them.

Switzerland is likely the centre of it all.
G'day Drareg, I just checked Reddit, actually joined up the other day, but can't find any new posts from Slyver12 since 2 months ago. At that time he stated he was going to post Part 2 the next week. That was 2 months ago. If I am using Reddit correctly, he has not posted anything since then. Big "Hummmm" here. Maybe a Black SUV took him away? Jesus... .... before it is "over for them" it seems it may be over for a lot of us.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

G'day Drareg, I just checked Reddit, actually joined up the other day, but can't find any new posts from Slyver12 since 2 months ago. At that time he stated he was going to post Part 2 the next week. That was 2 months ago. If I am using Reddit correctly, he has not posted anything since then. Big "Hummmm" here. Maybe a Black SUV took him away? Jesus... .... before it is "over for them" it seems it may be over for a lot of us.
Someone on here contacted him, they posted in a thread somewhere last week I think, he says its taking a lot of time with work on top of it, he will be posting soon by all accounts.
Probably leads to Switzerland, wouldn't be surprised if the jesuit networks turn up in it.

AlaskaJono

Someone on here contacted him, they posted in a thread somewhere last week I think, he says its taking a lot of time with work on top of it, he will be posting soon by all accounts.
Probably leads to Switzerland, wouldn't be surprised if the jesuit networks turn up in it.
Hmmmm hopefully he is ok. Yes, Switzerland. Neutral for a time. Damn, and I signed up for a Proton mail account recently. I don't really trust em.. . Free account, but limited storage. Still waiting to find a best scenario for email. Cheers. J

AlaskaJono

Lollipop2

Regina

OP
Drareg

Drareg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/wdr1j6/welcome_to_the_machine_part_2_the_matrix/

This new part starts here then goes to his website: Welcome To The Machine Enjoy.

I read for hours just now, and I am only up to 1904! Anyhow Slyver says he this is 1/3 of Part 2. JD Rockefeller's tricks are .... well tricky. And Wow. Will finish tomorrow.

@haidut @Regina @Drareg @Veritas IV @Lollipop2 @IROM @HighT
I don't buy this, its the simple old narrative of rothschilds etc.
Whats interesting is the rise of HKD the last 2 weeks, a stock that went from a few dollars to 2000 dollars over a few days, he pops up with the end to his theory the same day superstonk start enquiring into HKD.

They found the following 3 main shareholders, notice how they mention the rothschilds but ignore the largest holder controlfida based in switzerland and Ireland, likely in Ireland for tax purposes, controlfida seem to deal in government bonds and the like. I'm interested in knowing more about controlfida, the MSM is currently blaming retail for the pump, of course rothschilds do have control in reuters news so its likely that narrative came from them.
I think its a decoy overall, his initial research is interesting, a fragmented sort of control, in a million pieces that can pieced together when full control is needed, I'm not saying the rothschilds are not part of the network but its clear more are involved.

1659562900869.png

AlaskaJono

I think its a decoy overall, his initial research is interesting, a fragmented sort of control, in a million pieces that can pieced together when full control is needed, I'm not saying the rothschilds are not part of the network but its clear more are involved.
Hmmmm... Kinda like the "Fellowship of the Ring of Power" with the Standard (Oil = Sauron) level of Intentions?

And I don't know anything about HKD, I just looked it up for 3 minutes. Seems more likely a "Mass Formation Psychosis" of the investor class who are on Twitt, Redd, etc.

As the writer of MegaC states in a reddit commentary," I probably should have made that more clear. This report is about ownership (and control, which I will show are not the same thing).

Anyhow I shall proceed today and continue reading.

Back
Top Bottom