Reddit thread on Megacorp

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Click the link to read, the images are missing here.

This was what the Mercola article also pointed out. But I guess Redditors would find that website to be a conspiracy theory haven

IROM

Not enough pee pee poo poo

AlaskaJono

Wow, and Mega interesting. Thanks @Drareg. This details the relationships of the Big Players. Helps to get the "Financial System Ownership" of the current world system map into my pixel sized brain. There was a great video summarizing this Who Runs the World Video.

And how/why is BlackRock in(vesting) in China now? When I though most Foreigners/peeps and operations were Ahem, stymied recently? Even foreign language schools run by Chinese?! Hmmmmmm.... So the "Capitalists like BlackRock/Vanguard/BoA are Monopolists and good Mate's with Chinese Government? Hmmmmmm... is it the same interests who supported the rise of the Nazi party in WW2? Hmmmmmm.... .

...(time passes)....I just searched on Reddit a bit and the OP Slyver12 has not been seen for 2 months (online). He stated he was worried that he would be banned.
So if there is a part 2 or more it will be on another site, if at all it seems. Drareg?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Wow, and Mega interesting. Thanks @Drareg. This details the relationships of the Big Players. Helps to get the "Financial System Ownership" of the current world system map into my pixel sized brain. There was a great video summarizing this Who Runs the World Video.

And how/why is BlackRock in(vesting) in China now? When I though most Foreigners/peeps and operations were Ahem, stymied recently? Even foreign language schools run by Chinese?! Hmmmmmm.... So the "Capitalists like BlackRock/Vanguard/BoA are Monopolists and good Mate's with Chinese Government? Hmmmmmm... is it the same interests who supported the rise of the Nazi party in WW2? Hmmmmmm.... .

...(time passes)....I just searched on Reddit a bit and the OP Slyver12 has not been seen for 2 months (online). He stated he was worried that he would be banned.
So if there is a part 2 or more it will be on another site, if at all it seems. Drareg?
Someone posted vids on here from a guy called brendon o Connell, he’s on YouTube, he covers the Silk Road project that includes Israel, China and Russia, he says they are an axis of sorts, he believes Kissinger and the usual neocons are involved, the likes of Bannon claim China bought Kissinger and the neocons, o Connell believes it’s the other way round.

AlaskaJono

Someone posted vids on here from a guy called brendon o Connell, he’s on YouTube, he covers the Silk Road project that includes Israel, China and Russia, he says they are an axis of sorts, he believes Kissinger and the usual neocons are involved, the likes of Bannon claim China bought Kissinger and the neocons, o Connell believes it’s the other way round.
Thanks, will check it out the Silk Road. For sure there is a Kissinger (frontman for Rockefeller) - China connection.
James Corbett has a great deep dive into China from some years ago, still posted on his site somewhere. Just need to search.

IROM

Kissinger and Rockefellers are controlled by the British Geopolitical axis of the British theoretician Halfred Mackinder and in the mainland of Europe the "trads" are largely controlled by the corresponding Paneuropean geopolitics of Karl Haushofer (the Nazi theorotician behind Otto Habsburg and Count Couldenhoove-Kalergi's Paneuropean system.) The British are leading the pivot from the US as central to Eurasia.

Based on Russia's Dostoyevskian psychology, the real goal is for Russia to collaborate with the Chinese and then subjugate them as the working slave class of the emerging "Holy Russian" New World Order. This is actually what Dostoyevsky calls for in his "Diary of a Writer" and its political influence on the nomenklatura of Russia is profound.

This new decentralization of the world order will provide a better camouflage and backdrop by which the Yachting black market class and old world nobility will be able to slink behind the scenes as more-or-less simulated billionaire personalities like Elon Musk take the stage to distract zoomers from the real rulers of the world.

HighT

Food-Corps1.jpg 14_megacorporations_2_2048x2048.jpg

So vanguard and blackrock have major share in all of this corps + in everything else from pharmacy to car manufacters and the very petrol and steel industries making the machines which make all the products. And vanguard and blackrock owning each other lol.

Last edited:

HighT

We just need to stop supporting big corps, Even if they make few per hundred good products.

Where is the most of the population - Africa, China, India. I don't think the average African is binge drinking cola, washing his clothes with Ariel and driving a new Nissan. So its up to Europe and America to stop buying rubbish and throw away their smartphones. What difference will make to ones life using an old nokia instead of a smartphone. Why do you need browsing this forum through your phone ?

And how will they implement green passes without people using smartphones? Ye you might say "the same way they did it in hitler's Germany. Ok but that doesn't mean we should make things easier for them. Not to mention the surveilance and data mining.

Maybe Aldous Huxley was right saying people will just love their slavery therefore the ultimate revolution.

haidut

Forum Supporter
And vanguard and blackrock owning each other lol.

...and if you read the full reddit post you will see that there is a federal law prohibiting such circular ownership. Needless to say, it has been completely ignored:):
I wonder if the same law exists in UK/EU. Maybe @Drareg has some info on that.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

...and if you read the full reddit post you will see that there is a federal law prohibiting such circular ownership. Needless to say, it has been completely ignored:):
I wonder if the same law exists in UK/EU. Maybe @Drareg has some info on that.
Even if there is they have European and UK registered outlets, like you mention they have complete disregard for fines and laws, they get fined 10 million after making 1 billion from the crime, it’s a joke.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

We just need to stop supporting big corps, Even if they make few per hundred good products.

Where is the most of the population - Africa, China, India. I don't think the average African is binge drinking cola, washing his clothes with Ariel and driving a new Nissan. So its up to Europe and America to stop buying rubbish and throw away their smartphones. What difference will make to ones life using an old nokia instead of a smartphone. Why do you need browsing this forum through your phone ?

And how will they implement green passes without people using smartphones? Ye you might say "the same way they did it in hitler's Germany. Ok but that doesn't mean we should make things easier for them. Not to mention the surveilance and data mining.

Maybe Aldous Huxley was right saying people will just love their slavery therefore the ultimate revolution.
Huxley never believed what he wrote though, most people don’t realize this, he had no faith in humanity, proper misanthrope, he was writing to make money.

There does seem to be a subtle shift away from mass produced crap for those who can afford it, even with cars there is a growing niche market of converting classic cars to electric, it’s still expensive but it should come down with time, if this industry grows big business will counter with their retro versions, if that doesn’t work they will lobby government to legislate against older cars because of safety issues, it’s was never about the climate, just monopolize.

Even with clothes it’s becoming trendy to be niche from shoes to leather jackets, excessive branding and familiarity is loosing its luster, good fitting and quality can be seen, compare a niche made cashmere sweater to a mass produced mixed cotton/wool sweater, the difference is noticeable, even cheap leather versus quality, the quality is more expensive but will last far longer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom