Red Stars Over Hollywood - A 1968 interview regarding Illuminati Treason in Hollywood

A

Adf

This is a super interesting interview with Myron Fagan, a writer, producer and director in American entertainment since the first decade of the 20th century.
I'm sure there are some here who know of Myron Fagan, but this is the first I've heard of him and his work. According to his first hand account Hollywood was built and designed to bring down America by slowly brainwashing the people toward Communism, involving even Franklin Roosevelt.

The Communist party in China was put in power by the very same people who aim to guide America into Communism. In the very beginning, they in the elite knew that forcing the American people into Communism akin to China and Russia would NOT work. They knew the only path was brainwashing Americans through the entertainment industry over generations.

Now I don't know how true this is, but I found it interesting enough to share here incase like minded individuals would also enjoy a listen. I find it's enjoyable to sit down with a glass of scotch and just sit and listen. Something about hearing the dated audio quality befits a quiet drink on a cold night in front of a hearth :fire:

Whichway?

If you look at America today, especially the youth and many of the younger generation that agrees with cancel culture, political correctness, BLM, etc., you would have to say they have been very successful.

yerrag

Considering how successful these people/monsters/lizards were even in a prosperous country like the US were, I wonder if they also did the same thing to China to pave the way for China to be embroiled in a war in the 17th century with Britain which it would and which would make China poorer as well as make it decay by the legalization of opium which these Talmudist lizards would sell to China in loads.

The Talmudist/Freemasons would send their advance party of culture and identity destroyers in the form of Jesuits to weaken the moral fiber of its aristocracy (having successfully doing in in Britain) and the slow decay left it's imprint well enough to make China poorly led and divided (this I would call part I).

Part II was where China would suffer defeat and humiliation by colonialist western powers led by Talmudist mercantilists pulling strings. Thus led to widespread dislocation in the Chinese economy and poverty setting the stage for a populace receptive to the false promises of Baal aka communism.

Part III would the creation and growth of the Chinese Communist Party leading to it taking over the whole of China.

Part I takes a long time. It took hundreds of years since the Jesuits gained the favor of Chinese nobility for China to decay. Note that Japan kicked out Christian priests but China didn't.

The Talmudists play a long game. A patient game. If they can prey on an old culture, it is a piece of cake to bring down a new culture that is also diverse.

yerrag

The US will be on a downward spiral once the coup de grace comes. It is more diverse than ever and this will be a sore point of weakness as this puts control forever at the hands of the Talmudists.

Western Europe is already at this stage.

Russia has long have a huge population of Talmudists so it is a foregone conclusion the elites there will always be the Talmudists especially made a certainty with the large scale genocide of white Russians over 30 plus years.

I hope China will be an exception as China maintains a homogenous culture and the language doesn't lend easily to being infiltrated in the way Talmudists have in Christian culture with Latin and Cyrillic tongues. China doesn't have a Hollywood dominated by Talmudists so the propaganda is limited. China has its own healing arts that can never be replaced in the way Talmudists have destroyed the US medical system and turned it into a legalized drug cartel. And communism has not totally wiped out the Confucianist and the Taoist and Buddhist precepts of human relationships and societal norms.

It may just be better for the reclaiming of humanity from Talmudic lizards to start of on humanistic terms rather than on religious terms given the Abraham faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all contaminated with the bad seed originating from Talmudist supremacy.

Philosophies such as that of Confucianism and Taoist may offer a way of life free from corruption the way Christianity has undergone such as by it being warped by Talmudists into the nothingness and inanity of Rapture Evangelicalism.

yerrag

Another debilitating aspect of Abrahamic religions is that it brings about the phenomenon of helplessness with hopefulness.

For this reason I eye such religions with suspicion that it was created by Talmudists so that believers of such religions will be easily controlled. This is what I called the bad Talmudic seed in all these religions.

For believers follow laws that keep them from doing what must be done to rid themselves of a parasite. "Thou shalt not kill" for example allows mercy for parasites and gives a parasite repeat opportunities to reinfect after it's been captured. So parasites eventually gain control and because of religious laws that handicap us from becoming free, we are trapped in a state of helplessness. And this is the reason the parasites call believers weak and stupid and inferior.

What makes believers considered stupid also is that the believers are consigned to a Messiah Complex. They do nothing to rid themselves of parasites because a Messiah will come soon to free them from the parasites.

There is always hope and time will pass and people will die and their offspring will wait for the Messiah and then die as well . And so on and so forth.

Hope lies eternal for the helpless in us trappedal in religions of our own subjugation.

Hence Talmudists consider themselves the superior race for the stupidity in us makes us inferior to them.

The irony of it is that a Talmudist named Karl Marx said it so: Religion is the opiate of the masses.

Whichway?

Another debilitating aspect of Abrahamic religions is that it brings about the phenomenon of helplessness with hopefulness.
I wonder if the whole of the Ray Peat way of dealing with learned helplessness could be overcome not by worrying about dopamine and serotonin, but by adopting a kind of muscular Christianity that didn’t allow for us to be walked over by the Zionist process. Trouble is they have their boot on our throats throughout the world, but resistance has to start somewhere and it requires the same attitude that they take where we won’t accept defeat.

yerrag

Yeah, we are what we are as a result of a very subtle way of programming where religion makes us increasingly an image of God without balls.

Last edited:

yerrag

I wonder if the whole of the Ray Peat way of dealing with learned helplessness could be overcome not by worrying about dopamine and serotonin, but by adopting a kind of muscular Christianity that didn’t allow for us to be walked over by the Zionist process. Trouble is they have their boot on our throats throughout the world, but resistance has to start somewhere and it requires the same attitude that they take where we won’t accept defeat.

What is actually happening now in Russia is that under Putin, Orthodox Christianity is undergoing a rehabilitation but not a revival. A revival is real Christ-based and faith-based, but what Putin is doing is a restoration of the colorful and iconic orthodox churches using state capital. Since religion has such a great hold on us and is an effective tool for control, the rehab is done to wrap communism in Christian garb and to use Christianity to propagate and then entrench communism. A communism where the masters have always been the Talmudists.

So the muscular Christianity you speak of cannot be from either of the two original churches of Orthodox Christianity or Roman Catholicism, which has also been taken over by Taldmudists. By that I mean the leadership, even if the rank and file are not aware of it. And even for the new sects of Christianity that are recurring offshoots of so-called evangelical churches, the hold of Talmudists is as firm. For their belief in Rapture is synonymous to believing in a people as God's chosen, whom they support in order to fulfill end-times prophecy. This further wraps the claws of the Talmudists around them. for the Talmudists' interests are now theirs.

In the end, Christianity becomes communism. I doubt that Christianity can ever be revived.

Whichway?

What is actually happening now in Russia is that under Putin, Orthodox Christianity is undergoing a rehabilitation but not a revival. A revival is real Christ-based and faith-based, but what Putin is doing is a restoration of the colorful and iconic orthodox churches using state capital. Since religion has such a great hold on us and is an effective tool for control, the rehab is done to wrap communism in Christian garb and to use Christianity to propagate and then entrench communism. A communism where the masters have always been the Talmudists.

So the muscular Christianity you speak of cannot be from either of the two original churches of Orthodox Christianity or Roman Catholicism, which has also been taken over by Taldmudists. By that I mean the leadership, even if the rank and file are not aware of it. And even for the new sects of Christianity that are recurring offshoots of so-called evangelical churches, the hold of Talmudists is as firm. For their belief in Rapture is synonymous to believing in a people as God's chosen, whom they support in order to fulfill end-times prophecy. This further wraps the claws of the Talmudists around them. for the Talmudists' interests are now theirs.

In the end, Christianity becomes communism. I doubt that Christianity can ever be revived.
I agree with much of what you write. I think Christianity's only hope is to get Priests who are "muscular" in their thinking and attitude. Instead we have all these fairy men who get around in dresses and never want to draw a firm line under or around anything. Many are pedos and homos and have to hide it and are consequently blackmailed. They claim to care about ordinary people, but they let them be eaten by the wolves that run our world.

I also agree that every new offshoot is monitored for any potential trouble it can cause and then either taken over from within or blackmailed or done away with, or cancelled using smear tactics and propoganda.

Christ was killed 2,000 years ago for speaking truth to power, and the same happens today. Only there are steps along the way before death. Smear campaigns, cancel culture, turning crazy people in your direction to hassle you, blackmail, planting fake evidence, and ultimately death if you still fail to comply and are considered troublesome to the system.

yerrag

I'm halfway through listening to the Youtube. Back then, you could still see people actually doing something and rallying people and having some results as Myron Fegan recounts his efforts. He was frustrated though that the public has short memories, and this indifferent public is probably worse now, but even then this public keep allowing the same people back even knowing these people were complicit.

People just move on, and everything is back to where it was. And this is a big reason why we are where we are.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom