Red Spots In My Face, Constantly Bloating And Really Stressed And Overthinking

Vins7

Hello.
I have been having red spots on the skin of the face, cheek and cheekbones. They are like very small veins that have become red, my digestion from a couple or three years ago until now has been affected, especially by the issue of bloating and a little constipation that improves when drinking coffee.
At the end of the day I always have bloating although it is not that I have really bad digestions, unless I eat a lot of fat and meat in the same meal.
I have been taking betaine HCl for two weeks but this has only made digestion worse.
I have had a free diet during all this time, as I have previously tried to stay gluten free for a month and nothing has improved. I have improved my diet a little by avoiding processed foods most of the time and recently quit smoking.
Now I eat some cereals from oats, corn and wheat. The oatmeal is practically every breakfast but the corn and wheat is not usually every day. Of course, also as honey, pasteurized cow's milk, dulce de leche, fruit, juices and chocolate. I don't know why but I need to ene each meal with some sugar food (fruit, honey..).

I do not trust or do not see the way to solve the problem of bloating, eat what I eat, if they are carbohydrates I swell.
But I would like to know if the issue of red spots on the face and cheeks can have any kind of solution.

Thank you all, the truth is that I don't know if I should eliminate certain foods, since if I eliminate all grains and dairy, which I have seen are some measures that people take, I will end up being low in carbohydrates and I am already underweight enough as to lower more.
It is also true that I am constantly stressed, unable to stop thinking and worrying about health issues, I think I have lost the ability to enjoy things, also because my energy is low to exercise.
In a Blood test that I sent in another thread, I comment that some hormones like cortisol come out a little high.

I don't know what I should do to reverse this situation that has become chronic.

Should I do a radical change in diet? Here in Spain I can not get high quality milk,the truth, along with stress, I do not know if restricting the diet would help, but I think I would not mind changing something, the only thing I would not like is to run out of many alternatives to eat and that my diet will get too low in calories for it.

Thanks to anyone who has read this.

Elize

Look into high histamine and oxalates and Mast Cell activation. Try a lower histamine and oxalates diet

Hello.
I have been having red spots on the skin of the face, cheek and cheekbones. They are like very small veins that have become red, my digestion from a couple or three years ago until now has been affected, especially by the issue of bloating and a little constipation that improves when drinking coffee.
At the end of the day I always have bloating although it is not that I have really bad digestions, unless I eat a lot of fat and meat in the same meal.
I have been taking betaine HCl for two weeks but this has only made digestion worse.
I have had a free diet during all this time, as I have previously tried to stay gluten free for a month and nothing has improved. I have improved my diet a little by avoiding processed foods most of the time and recently quit smoking.
Now I eat some cereals from oats, corn and wheat. The oatmeal is practically every breakfast but the corn and wheat is not usually every day. Of course, also as honey, pasteurized cow's milk, dulce de leche, fruit, juices and chocolate. I don't know why but I need to ene each meal with some sugar food (fruit, honey..).

I do not trust or do not see the way to solve the problem of bloating, eat what I eat, if they are carbohydrates I swell.
But I would like to know if the issue of red spots on the face and cheeks can have any kind of solution.

Thank you all, the truth is that I don't know if I should eliminate certain foods, since if I eliminate all grains and dairy, which I have seen are some measures that people take, I will end up being low in carbohydrates and I am already underweight enough as to lower more.
It is also true that I am constantly stressed, unable to stop thinking and worrying about health issues, I think I have lost the ability to enjoy things, also because my energy is low to exercise.
In a Blood test that I sent in another thread, I comment that some hormones like cortisol come out a little high.

I don't know what I should do to reverse this situation that has become chronic.

Should I do a radical change in diet? Here in Spain I can not get high quality milk,the truth, along with stress, I do not know if restricting the diet would help, but I think I would not mind changing something, the only thing I would not like is to run out of many alternatives to eat and that my diet will get too low in calories for it.

Thanks to anyone who has read this.

Sounds like you may need riboflavin: Rosacea, inflammation, and aging: The inefficiency of stress.

From the article, "All of the nutritional factors that participate in mitochondrial respiration contribute to maintaining a balance between excessive excitation and protective inhibition. Riboflavin, coenzyme Q10, vitamin K, niacinamide, thiamine, and selenium are the nutrients that most directly relate to mitochondrial energy production."

"Carbon dioxide, glycine, GABA, saturated fatty acids (for example, Nanji, et al., 1997), vitamin K, coenzyme Q10, niacinamide, magnesium, red light, thyroid hormone, progesterone, testosterone, and pregnenolone are factors that can be increased to protect against inappropriate cellular excitation."

Vitamin E may also be helpful.

Elize

I found that most supplements worsen the skin rashes due to problematic fillers

Elize

Any topical that contains alcohol, glycerol or something like that has a liberator effect on me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals