Red meat and gelatin give me dry fingers and small painful bumps.

OP
T

Trude

the only feasible option you really have imo is start living on a lot of eggs and fruit/honey,because you cant basically eat anything else
Thats not easy either. I do drink 2 liters of apple juice a day to get calories and carbs. I live up north so ripe fruit it scarse. At least there is alot of local honey here. I use dates, canned pinapple. Oranges are not to bad for the moment but often sour. Eggs sometimes give me stomach pain, but been fine the last two days.
I must say this sucks a bit

清貴杉山

Thats not easy either. I do drink 2 liters of apple juice a day to get calories and carbs. I live up north so ripe fruit it scarse. At least there is alot of local honey here. I use dates, canned pinapple. Oranges are not to bad for the moment but often sour. Eggs sometimes give me stomach pain, but been fine the last two days.
I must say this sucks a bit
damn girl ,if you can eat too many eggs idk what you can do tbh,that was your only option right there lol,even soft boiled eggs?like you can get a decent amount of protein just from eggs,and since carbs are protein sparing you can get off with a fruit/fruit juice and egg diet for some time

OP
T

Trude

damn girl ,if you can eat too many eggs idk what you can do tbh,that was your only option right there lol,even soft boiled eggs?like you can get a decent amount of protein just from eggs,and since carbs are protein sparing you can get off with a fruit/fruit juice and egg diet for some time
Let's hope eggs are fine for now, but it's still only normal ones from the store, good ones are to expensive.
I will still eat some sea food even though i am sick of it, just fruit alone i will starve fast. I do fine with dark chocolate and advocado.

清貴杉山

Let's hope eggs are fine for now, but it's still only normal ones from the store, good ones are to expensive.
I will still eat some sea food even though i am sick of it, just fruit alone i will starve fast. I do fine with dark chocolate and advocado.
chocolate is good,a lot of people throw ***t on avocado,i personally dont like them too much,it feels like eating solid veg oil in my stomach lol,pray for eggs,why you cant eat dairy tho?

OP
T

Trude

chocolate is good,a lot of people throw ***t on avocado,i personally dont like them too much,it feels like eating solid veg oil in my stomach lol,pray for eggs,why you cant eat dairy tho?
I love the creamienes of advokado. Dairy gives me stomach pain and diarrhea. I tries goat feta, is a bit better, but when i eat it every day, i start to get stomach pain and alot of acid, and makes my stomach hurt when i eat fruits and honey.

清貴杉山

I love the creamienes of advokado. Dairy gives me stomach pain and diarrhea. I tries goat feta, is a bit better, but when i eat it every day, i start to get stomach pain and alot of acid, and makes my stomach hurt when i eat fruits and honey.
it seems like you have a big problem too,its not the food,its not like you cant eat 1 thing,and as you said,can be a stomach acid/gut problem,maybe zinc deficency,the bad thing is that when you have low stomach acid you cant eat a lot of protein foods,and the problem gets worse and worse since protein helps to boost up stomach acid

K

Kaur Singh

@Trude Thank you for posting the photos

Demo...
you got bigger problems than the skin stuff!

I get the itchy bumps too, my feet also
As a kid, doctor told us to go to the beach and get my feet in the sea water.
It worked.
They still recommend this, 100 years laters.

as you,
I can't do muscle meats nor fish.
I do fine with sea food.
And I also have problems with starches

The bone broth - do you make it?
Does it have meat attached too?
I found this makes a difference, I use clean cuts like the feet and tendons/ligaments.
Chicken feet if you have access to them.

I understand your quandary, how to get enough protein in then.
I went with a lot of the cooked-forever-mushrooms and a bit of potatoes because of the protein.
[ plus greens for the minerals and calcium ]
after a couple of weeks, it had the added bonus that it helped me adapt to milk
I titrated that one up slowly, and now a major source of my protein intake.
Cooked potato juice Peat mentions as a good source of nutrition (protein incl) for those that have great difficulties digesting foods.

When I started taking thyroid,
the little bumps/sacks started appearing along my hands
What was interesting to me
is that they came out successively in joints that had been injured in the past.
In chronological order
Meaning,
the most recent injury, is where they first appeared
they would clear and then the next injury
And the last site, is a 20+ years old injury
under the skin there
felt very bumpy for yeeeeaars, and lacerated
they are feeling smoother now.

I have wondered if they could be oxalate crystals.
Because there was something about oxalates adhering to sites of injuries when they first happen
Maybe not

I just know thyroid has prompted them to appear
and to resolve.

have you tried the Bs, thiamine to help with your digestion?
thyroid?
worked at reducing serotonin and P, what with ALL the meats you consumed in the carnivore diet...

find a way to make sure you get enough nutrition in
Ca from green leaves, nettles infusion for example,
and work with you can
don't worry, you will be able to eat more foods at some point
I'm able to do a little bit of muscle meats now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

Trude

it seems like you have a big problem too,its not the food,its not like you cant eat 1 thing,and as you said,can be a stomach acid/gut problem,maybe zinc deficency,the bad thing is that when you have low stomach acid you cant eat a lot of protein foods,and the problem gets worse and worse since protein helps to boost up stomach acid
I have alot of stomach issues, i sometimes get nausea after every meal, but not often since last winter when i had it all day all the time. I had some damage to the thing that comes after the stomach. The doctors wondered if i ate gluten, but i did not.

清貴杉山

I have alot of stomach issues, i sometimes get nausea after every meal, but not often since last winter when i had it all day all the time. I had some damage to the thing that comes after the stomach. The doctors wondered if i ate gluten, but i did not.
you can go with eggs and do a therapy with potent dygestive enzymes till your stomach acid go back to normality?you can afford that?

OP
T

Trude

Thank you for posting the photos

Demo...
you got bigger problems than the skin stuff!

I get the itchy bumps too, my feet also
As a kid, doctor told us to go to the beach and get my feet in the sea water.
It worked.
They still recommend this, 100 years laters.
They do not come out for me with the foods you mention though.

as you,
I can't do muscle meats nor fish.
I do fine with sea food.
And I also have problems with starches

The bone broth - do you make it?
Does it have meat attached too?
I found this makes a difference, I use only cuts like the feet and then just tendons/ligaments.
Chicken feet if you have access to them.

I understand your quandary, how to get enough protein in then.
I went with a lot of the cooked-forever-mushrooms and a bit of potatoes because of the protein.
[ plus greens for the minerals and calcium ]
after a couple of weeks, it had the added bonus that it helped me adapt to milk
I titrated that one up slowly, and now a major source of my protein intake.
Cooked potato juice Peat mentions as a good source of nutrition (protein incl) for those that have great difficulties digesting foods.

When I started taking thyroid,
the little bumps/sacks started appearing along my hands
What was interesting to me
is that they came out successively in joints that had been injured in the past.
In chronological order
Meaning,
the most recent injury, is where they first appeared
they would clear and then the next injury
And the last site, is a 20+ years old injury
the skin there felt very bumpy for yeeeeaars, and lacerated
they are feeling smoother now.

I have wondered if they could be oxalate crystals.
Because there was something about oxalates adhering to sites of injuries when they first happen
Maybe not

I just know thyroid has prompted them to appear
and to resolve.

have you tried the Bs, thiamine to help with your digestion?
thyroid?
Skin problems is just one of my problems, i do suffer from feep cracks in my heal and some dry skin under feet, much worse in winter. And dry calvs sometimes.
I live right by the sea but have not seen any difference in my skin.

I pressure cook the bones, dont think they had meat unnless i used tail. But gelatin give me the sam issues so its not only meat.

I have tried high doses of b1 many times, but have not seen anything change.
I suffer from chronic fatigue. Digesting food and bloating issues. If i get really tired i feel like food sits like a rock in my stomach.I poop like 2-4 times a day.

I have high anti tpo, my tsh have been from 0.02 to 3.5, no hjelp from doctors.

OP
T

Trude

you can go with eggs and do a therapy with potent dygestive enzymes till your stomach acid go back to normality?you can afford that?
What do you mean with potent digestive enzymes? I have tried hcl, only helps a litle.

清貴杉山

What do you mean with potent digestive enzymes? I have tried hcl, only helps a litle.
a complex of digestive enzymes,not hcl,something like this

OP
T

Trude

a complex of digestive enzymes,not hcl,something like this
Screenshot_20211003-220853_Chrome.jpg

How about this?

OP
T

Trude

seems to be something pretty similar although i dont understand danish
I hoped the names was close enough, the writing on top is just the additives,and it's norvegian.
But i can try that one. Ordering from other contry cost way to much.
I want to try ordering some thyroid from another contry, but it will probably cost me atleat 100 dollars and high risk of it not getting though the customs.

清貴杉山

I hoped the names was close enough, the writing on top is just the additives,and it's norvegian.
But i can try that one. Ordering from other contry cost way to much.
I want to try ordering some thyroid from another contry, but it will probably cost me atleat 100 dollars and high risk of it not getting though the customs.
nah dont spent that much money on thyroid,fix your stomach/gut first lol

Dr. B

I struggle to get enough food without meat and can't have dairy and starch. And i start to crave meat after a week.
have you tried a dairy that has no added vitamins, no added ingredients, organic, a2a2, 100% grass fed, non homogenized, raw or low temp pasteurized?

OP
T

Trude

have you tried a dairy that has no added vitamins, no added ingredients, organic, a2a2, 100% grass fed, non homogenized, raw or low temp pasteurized?
I have tried parmesan reggiano, and some other goat cheese. Raw milk is imposible to find and not legal. Every one gives me trouble. I wish i could eat it, i love cheese.

Inaut

I have DE that disappeared when i stopped using soaps (when possible) or wear gloves when washing dishes. Try that first maybe.