Red meat and gelatin give me dry fingers and small painful bumps.

aliml

I wonder why things like red meat, gelatin, bonebroth and such give me dry cracking skin with painfull small bumps under skin on my fingers.
I do wonder if chicken do it too, still have alot for the time even though i have not eaten much red meat last week or two.
Hcl helps some but not much.
High Uric acid / Gout

Dr. B

It can cause allergy to the red meat of mammals, maybe get tested for alpha gal syndrome
thats concerning
that means injecting any animal protein or ingredient, like via vaccines, can also make you highly allergic/immune sensitive to that specific animal product when consumed orally? there was a thread about egg intolerance being due to vaccines using eggs.

ursidae

thats concerning
that means injecting any animal protein or ingredient, like via vaccines, can also make you highly allergic/immune sensitive to that specific animal product when consumed orally? there was a thread about egg intolerance being due to vaccines using eggs.
Yeah I made a thread about it
If you get a bunch of egg protein/ casein/gelatin/soy containing vaccines and then a Lone Star tick bite you’re gonna be reacting to nearly every form of animal nutrition save for poultry and seafood, the latter being a potential allergen too

Last edited:

Dr. B

Yeah I made a thread about it
If you get a bunch of egg protein/ casein/gelatin/soy containing vaccines and then a Lone Star tick bite you’re gonna be reacting to nearly every form of animal nutrition save for poultry and seafood, the latter being a potential allergen too
that is just crazy
is beef gelatin commonly used as an actual ingredient in vaccines though or just used for carrying/transport
and casein is that used for vaccines ingredients? maybe thats why A2 is better, if casein is being used in vaccines its likely the A1 form

the egg intolerance seems to last forever btw. i havent had a vaccine in over 10 years, no reactivity to foods besides eggs and super processed starches like a bun from mcdonalds with guar gum and fillers in it.

aniciete

that is just crazy
is beef gelatin commonly used as an actual ingredient in vaccines though or just used for carrying/transport
and casein is that used for vaccines ingredients? maybe thats why A2 is better, if casein is being used in vaccines its likely the A1 form

the egg intolerance seems to last forever btw. i havent had a vaccine in over 10 years, no reactivity to foods besides eggs and super processed starches like a bun from mcdonalds with guar gum and fillers in it.
What type of reaction do you get from eggs? I’m thinking I may have an egg allergy due to vaccines at at young age. The thing is though, I tolerate grass fed A2 milk very well.

Dr. B

What type of reaction do you get from eggs? I’m thinking I may have an egg allergy due to vaccines at at young age. The thing is though, I tolerate grass fed A2 milk very well.

if i have them repeatedly or more than one at a time i get digestive bloating, skin redness on the face, face looks puffier and more bloated. fatigue too, and constipation. egg yolks seem safer than whole eggs or the whites. i dont have issues with A2 or A1 milk unless its a large amount of some milk with added vitamin a/d3. i dont know how often things like gelatin, meat protein, casein or whey would be used in vaccine ingredients. but if they are using casein its more likely to be the A1. also i may try duck eggs soon to see how it goes.

aniciete

if i have them repeatedly or more than one at a time i get digestive bloating, skin redness on the face, face looks puffier and more bloated. fatigue too, and constipation. egg yolks seem safer than whole eggs or the whites. i dont have issues with A2 or A1 milk unless its a large amount of some milk with added vitamin a/d3. i dont know how often things like gelatin, meat protein, casein or whey would be used in vaccine ingredients. but if they are using casein its more likely to be the A1. also i may try duck eggs soon to see how it goes.
Yep, I have the same symptoms regarding the chicken eggs. Quail eggs and duck eggs don’t give me any of the symptoms chicken eggs do.

Dr. B

Yep, I have the same symptoms regarding the chicken eggs. Quail eggs and duck eggs don’t give me any of the symptoms chicken eggs do.
interesting it seems it is the usage of vaccines. when did you last get a vaccine? the crazy thing is i havent got a vaccine in almost 10 years but still have that egg white sensitivity and to a lesser extent yolk sensitivity.
the duck eggs are supposedly healthier anyway, more saturated fat. the cholesterol numbers seem a lot higher.

Last edited:

Re.Generate

I wonder why things like red meat, gelatin, bonebroth and such give me dry cracking skin with painfull small bumps under skin on my fingers.
I do wonder if chicken do it too, still have alot for the time even though i have not eaten much red meat last week or two.
Hcl helps some but not much.
I might have an answer for this ? - I’ve been experiencing similar things for quite some time now and been trying to work it out - also often coming alongside lowness and fatigue - yuk.

How are you with plain ole glycine?
How is your calcium intake?
How are you with dairy proteins?
Any other symptoms?

Just curious to hear if any of these other things match up and I’ll then share where I’m at right now - but getting the sense of having cracked something here ?

OP
T

Trude

I might have an answer for this ? - I’ve been experiencing similar things for quite some time now and been trying to work it out - also often coming alongside lowness and fatigue - yuk.

How are you with plain ole glycine?
How is your calcium intake?
How are you with dairy proteins?
Any other symptoms?

Just curious to hear if any of these other things match up and I’ll then share where I’m at right now - but getting the sense of having cracked something here ?

-How are you with plain ole glycine?
No idea, haven't tried it

-How is your calcium intake?
Low, under 400 a day, supplements gives me acid reflux

-How are you with dairy proteins?
Same issues and gut issues

-Any other symptoms?
No idea, i have chronic fatigue so i always feel like ***t.

Andy316

Fructooligosaccharide, a prebiotic fiber supplement that is fermented in the colon. I avoid any colon feeding prebiotics, both fiber and collagen

This is 100% true in my case and even iodine rich foods which cause me colon issues. I wander is there is a remedy or only diet control. Any other foods which cause colon fermentation?