Red marks on face sometimesa little bit flaky if I rubbed them

SamYo123

121542776_3456098274444718_5588003846771337495_o.jpg

Anyone experienced, know what these red marks are on my face? Sometimes a bit bigger when worse, can be in my tash aswell, my poop form isnt great, comes out as nuggets.. seems worse ater fructose and starch, i tried just milk and eggs for a while, it cleared some more..

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Possibly dermatitis. I have seen reports that going low vitamin A can help.

OP
S

SamYo123

Possibly dermatitis. I have seen reports that going low vitamin A can help.
IF that is the case, what helps delplete vitamin A? Bright light and vitamin D?

The thing is I stopped diary at one point and still had these marks

Perry Staltic

bristol chart says its a lack off fiber, as the fiber clumps it together, too much fiber = diarrhea for people so it seems

also a sign of constipation

I get meatballs all the time, It didn't start happening until I ate some kraut chips that were dusted with bacillus coagulens. I thought it was cool so I bought a supplement. It goes away if I stop using it. I attribute the meatballs to good coagulation. I get plenty of fiber.

OP
S

SamYo123

Pooing like this is not good
I get meatballs all the time, It didn't start happening until I ate some kraut chips that were dusted with bacillus coagulens. I thought it was cool so I bought a supplement. It goes away if I stop using it. I attribute the meatballs to good coagulation. I get plenty of fiber.

I had this, but it seemed to go away quickly after I took a few drops of the methylene blue from idealabs (Oxidal) once a day for a few days, would drink it in a glass of cola (the Oxidal can cause a stain easily so be careful where you use it). So maybe it was a kind of gut issue.

Have also seen it being helped by zinc/Vitamin A.