Red Light Warning/Theory

walker_in_aus

Ok so I have posted before about debilitating insomnia, which I had kicked to the curb in the last four months with a combination of things - but one of the main ones was discovering my "panic attacks" were blood sugar management issues/bad liver glycogen/no calcium problems causing huge surges of cortisol and sending me into a panic most nights.

Last two nights I have been hit by the same problem, and whilst lying awake in the early morning STARVING, sweaty and with numb hands wondering WTF set it off again because I'd been feeling so resilient and I'd tried every trick in my book.... I realised I might have set it off with red light.

See I have a small fuzzy white moustache and I occasionally wax it, and often when I do I get inflammation which can then turn into some small acne spots. Being a red light convert, the last two nights I decided to shine red light on the area to see if it would prevent this usual occurance (side note, totally has stopped it plus my skin feels so amazing). However I realised I was shining red light on my skin for ten to fifteen minutes right before bed and it was hitting my thyroid area, and then I'd put it on my chest because it's preventing the winter b/w boob pimples I'm also plagued with and I have an event on the weekend I want to get my post peat boobies out for ;)

But then an hour later I'd be about to fall asleep and I'd get the usual heart pounding rush I used to get and couldn't fall asleep. SO MUCH FRUSTRATION!

So I put two and two together and realised I'd probably just ramped up metabolism right before bed and then didn't feed myself so that was stupid. Took a lot of OJ and honey and cheese to settle me but here is my little tale of warning for anyone else.

PS STILL MY SKIN IS AMAZING, aside from bags under eyes from two nights of a few hours sleep :(

sladerunner69

How long have you been peating? It can take quite some time for the body to adapt and elarn to utilize thyroid hormones instead of cortisol and adrenaline, and this sounds like an adrenaline dump to me.

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

How long have you been peating? It can take quite some time for the body to adapt and elarn to utilize thyroid hormones instead of cortisol and adrenaline, and this sounds like an adrenaline dump to me.
Nearly a year, but still tinkering. And it's exactly what it felt like :(! Doing fine the last few nights.

sladerunner69

Nearly a year, but still tinkering. And it's exactly what it felt like :(! Doing fine the last few nights.

The only advice I can recommend is to uncrease salt intake because that is known to lower adrenakine. You could literally swallow a tablespoon of sea salt next time you feel adrenaline surging. Also maybeconsider implementing changes in your diet at a slower pace.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals