Red Light Therapy / LLLT Cures Hypothyroid?

Dave Clark

I heard Peat in a podcast say he liked Celtic salt over Himalayan salt due to the iron in HS, although he recommended kosher salt, I believe. Once again dose makes the poison in my opinion, if one were to eat a tablespoon of HS/day, yeah, that may not be good, but a little here or there isn't bad. Also, empirically, you have to look at how many people for how long have been using these salts and their basic health conditions and longevity, if both are good, so is the salt! Don't believe all the scare, however, with that being said, I like Celtic salt better and I think it has a milder taste.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter

Oh i know, i wonder who sponsors this kind press...

The article is also knocking sea salt, so how did humans survive and evolve over the last 200,000 years without chemically processed salt...

Me and my family have been eating Himalayan pink salt for over 25 years and we are doing fine, i know many many people eating same salt and they are fine, there is millions of heathy people in the Himalayas that have been living off this salt for thousands of years, and millions of more people all over the world that eat Himalayan and sea salt.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I heard Peat in a podcast say he liked Celtic salt over Himalayan salt due to the iron in HS, although he recommended kosher salt, I believe. Once again dose makes the poison in my opinion, if one were to eat a tablespoon of HS/day, yeah, that may not be good, but a little here or there isn't bad. Also, empirically, you have to look at how many people for how long have been using these salts and their basic health conditions and longevity, if both are good, so is the salt! Don't believe all the scare, however, with that being said, I like Celtic salt better and I think it has a milder taste.

I think the iron fear is way over rated on this forum, everyone is different for sure, but my guess is most people need more iron...
Kosher salt is better then table because it does not have added iodine but its still just sodium chloride and is missing most of the beneficial natural minerals.

Celtic salt is nice also, there are many nice salts, have a look at this site for lots of interesting salts and info.

America's Sea Salt Company | SaltWorks®

Dave Clark

I have used Redmonds Real Salt for over thirty years. Check out their site. They are also great people to deal with, a good company. They have other nice products as well, a popular bentonite powder, etc.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I have used Redmonds Real Salt for over thirty years. Check out their site. They are also great people to deal with, a good company. They have other nice products as well, a popular bentonite powder, etc.

Redmonds salt has nice flavor, the whole foods by me has small packets of it for take out, so much nicer then the white iodized salt most places have.

Djukami

I buy traditional sea salt that is made in my own country. I've tried Himalayan pink salt, but then, I was like: I have access to salt of my own country, so why not? It must be fresher for sure. It has this humid aspect, it's not completely dry like refined salt.

What do you think about fleur de sel @Daniel11 ? Is it the same as sea salt?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I buy traditional sea salt that is made in my own country. I've tried Himalayan pink salt, but then, I was like: I have access to salt of my own country, so why not? It must be fresher for sure. It has this humid aspect, it's not completely dry like refined salt.

What do you think about fleur de sel @Daniel11 ? Is it the same as sea salt?

Fleur de sel is a salt that is harvested from the crust that forms as sea water evaporates, this is similar process as celtic sea salt, it was traditionally harvested this way in France but now available from many places in the world.

If i lived near salt water source so i could verify purity of the water it was harvest from i would enjoy this salt. I prefer Himalayan salt because it comes from pristine inland locations in the mountains.

It would be great to have a good clean source of Fleur de sel.

Fleur de sel - Wikipedia

asdga

@Daniel11 - very interesting and exciting experience with the thyroid stuff! I'm looking into using it myself. I was just wondering what kind of thyroid disorder did you had?
Was it one of the autoimmune ones?

Thanks!

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
@Daniel11 - very interesting and exciting experience with the thyroid stuff! I'm looking into using it myself. I was just wondering what kind of thyroid disorder did you had?
Was it one of the autoimmune ones?

Thanks!

Hi asdga!

For me all my lab tests showed normal, actually for many years i would not believe my health issues were caused by low thyroid functioning, i had occasionally read about people saying how there health really got better when they started taking thyroid, but i just could not believe hypothyroidism was the main cause of all my health issues.

It was only after reading Ray’s articles that i was able to understand more about how my body functioned, i needed to understand the biochemistry to feel comfortable taking thyroid.

So after years of fatigue, intestinal dysbiosis, severe food, chemical and environmental sensitivities and getting worse year after year i finally started taking NDT (natural desiccated thyroid) i tried a few brands, ideaLabs was the only one that worked good for me.

My health improved while taking NDT but after a few years i felt i could still feel better and deiced to start working with the red light, after a couple months of using the light i was improving and felt like i could stop taking the NDT, at this point i increases the light therapy over my thyroid to 10 min twice a day, and started weening off the NDT, i titrated the dose down over a 2 week period, and then finally stopped the NDT and continued red light therapy over my thyroid twice a day for another couple months, then down to once a day, now i do 1-3 times a week.

When i added shinning the light on my testes, i quickly improved more, after shinning the light in my open eyes i had even greater improvements in my health.

Now i shine the light on my testes 2-4 times a week, its great for recharging after sex, its quite androgenic. I still shine the light on my open eyes most mornings for 5-8 min. Women can place the light on the lower belly over their uterus.

For me getting the light through the eyes is like doing yoga everyday, it feels nourishing and uplifting, although the light is focused on the center of the eyes the light actually shines on the whole face and forehead and is really good for the face tissue and nerves, it makes people look more attractive.

Some people are sensitive to the light in the eyes and need to go slow, others are fine and enjoy the red light through the eyes from the start.

The red light helped many aspects of my health, but i still needed to work on healing my digestive system and have good food and pure water, a lot of people miss the importance of the quality of water they drink, and if you have public water its also important to get a good shower filter, our skin can absorb the chemicals in the water and this can be a great stress to our health.

asdga

Thanks @Daniel11 for the explanation!

Can you elaborate on how did you applied light therapy for your mother? My mum is developing memory problems and mood issues and looking to help her as well.

Thanks!

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thanks @Daniel11 for the explanation!

Can you elaborate on how did you applied light therapy for your mother? My mum is developing memory problems and mood issues and looking to help her as well.

Thanks!

Well i did not want to over load her with to much details at first so I got her started with the red light on her thyroid for 8-10 min in the morning, and showed her where to place light on temples and forehead area, right against the skin 3-4 min each temple and 3-5 min center forehead area, the light gets a little warm after a few minutes and she likes the way that feels on her head, me to, its very relaxing and beneficial.

After she started to enjoy this i talked to her about placing the light on the abdomen, on the skin, over liver and belly areas in the evening.

For her the key was having the light all set up and plugged in next to her bed so she could easily reach and use it, and relaxed laying down in bed is very comfortable way to use the lights.

This is the light i use and bought for my mother,

Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man

asdga

Thanks! What benefits/changes did she experienced?

So the light is in direct contact with the skin?

Rand56

@Daniel11 Do you know if some people can experience some skin itch when first starting Larch? I don't know if it's solely from the larch or possibly from something else I'm taking, but just thought I'd ask.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
@Daniel11 Do you know if some people can experience some skin itch when first starting Larch? I don't know if it's solely from the larch or possibly from something else I'm taking, but just thought I'd ask.

Anything is possible, i have not from anyone about this, i would think Larch would help, may take a little time. I always find good to start new supplements on their own for at least a couple weeks before adding anything else new, so i can understand its effects. Olive leaf works really well with Larch.

Are you having good daily bowl movements, i use to overlook the importance of that.

Rand56

Anything is possible, i have not from anyone about this, i would think Larch would help, may take a little time. I always find good to start new supplements on their own for at least a couple weeks before adding anything else new, so i can understand its effects. Olive leaf works really well with Larch.

Are you having good daily bowl movements, i use to overlook the importance of that.

No change in bowel movements yet. This has only been my 3rd day taking it, and I have yet to get up to atleast 2 tbsp per day. Working my way up there.

PurpleHaze

The company i get my lights from measure in milliWatts (mW/cm²) you could convert in to joules, there is many other factors to take in to account when working with these lights. I never use light in the infrared spectrum, especially near the face or head, i only use visible light in the 600 nm - 700 nm, orange to deep red wave length range.

You do not need infrared spectrums to heal the thyroid, i used the light i link to below to completely get off NDT and reverse many years of hypothyroidism.

Getting the light through the open eyes enhances hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal gland functioning, this cascades in to numerous physiological benefits, understanding the science of sun gazing is helpful in this respect.

I have been shining the light on my testes 3-5 times a week for many months, my health has greatly improved and i have more sexual energy and strength then i have ever had, women are much more attracted to me and i feel strong and confident, many other people i know report the same results. Shinning the red light in your open eyes and on your thyroid is also very important.

This is the only light i use and recommend.

Red Light ‘Triples Testicle Function’ Studies Show - Red Light Man

I was considering getting the combo but after reading your posts I'm more inclined to go for a red light device.

I have kidney problems and would like to go for a bigger device for convenience. Do you think the wavelenghts on this below would work as well as your device?

Red light device - Red Light Man

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I was considering getting the combo but after reading your posts I'm more inclined to go for a red light device.

I have kidney problems and would like to go for a bigger device for convenience. Do you think the wavelenghts on this below would work as well as your device?

Red light device - Red Light Man

Thats a good light, it has a nice assortment of of wavelengths, but it will be to strong and concentrated for shining in your open eyes, and your going to have to get creative if you want too shine it on your testes.

You could also get this light for your eyes and testes, its easy to hold in one hand.

On another note, i have recently ran across some interesting case studies on using nettle seed tincture for enhancing kidney functioning.

Case History: Nettle Seed & Kidney Function

PurpleHaze

Thats a good light, it has a nice assortment of of wavelengths, but it will be to strong and concentrated for shining in your open eyes, and your going to have to get creative if you want too shine it on your testes.

You could also get this light for your eyes and testes, its easy to hold in one hand.

On another note, i have recently ran across some interesting case studies on using nettle seed tincture for enhancing kidney functioning.

Case History: Nettle Seed & Kidney Function

Very interesting article, thanks for sharing.

Think I'll go for the red light and the mini then. For the static red light device I linked to, would I be OK lieing down on my side and having the red light shine on my back about 10cm away for kidney therapy, or what would you recommend and for how long?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing.

Think I'll go for the red light and the mini then. For the static red light device I linked to, would I be OK lieing down on my side and having the red light shine on my back about 10cm away for kidney therapy, or what would you recommend and for how long?

That sounds good, just start each location on its own first for a few days so you notice whats doing what...

Constatine

Hi asdga!

For me all my lab tests showed normal, actually for many years i would not believe my health issues were caused by low thyroid functioning, i had occasionally read about people saying how there health really got better when they started taking thyroid, but i just could not believe hypothyroidism was the main cause of all my health issues.

It was only after reading Ray’s articles that i was able to understand more about how my body functioned, i needed to understand the biochemistry to feel comfortable taking thyroid.

So after years of fatigue, intestinal dysbiosis, severe food, chemical and environmental sensitivities and getting worse year after year i finally started taking NDT (natural desiccated thyroid) i tried a few brands, ideaLabs was the only one that worked good for me.

My health improved while taking NDT but after a few years i felt i could still feel better and deiced to start working with the red light, after a couple months of using the light i was improving and felt like i could stop taking the NDT, at this point i increases the light therapy over my thyroid to 10 min twice a day, and started weening off the NDT, i titrated the dose down over a 2 week period, and then finally stopped the NDT and continued red light therapy over my thyroid twice a day for another couple months, then down to once a day, now i do 1-3 times a week.

When i added shinning the light on my testes, i quickly improved more, after shinning the light in my open eyes i had even greater improvements in my health.

Now i shine the light on my testes 2-4 times a week, its great for recharging after sex, its quite androgenic. I still shine the light on my open eyes most mornings for 5-8 min. Women can place the light on the lower belly over their uterus.

For me getting the light through the eyes is like doing yoga everyday, it feels nourishing and uplifting, although the light is focused on the center of the eyes the light actually shines on the whole face and forehead and is really good for the face tissue and nerves, it makes people look more attractive.

Some people are sensitive to the light in the eyes and need to go slow, others are fine and enjoy the red light through the eyes from the start.

The red light helped many aspects of my health, but i still needed to work on healing my digestive system and have good food and pure water, a lot of people miss the importance of the quality of water they drink, and if you have public water its also important to get a good shower filter, our skin can absorb the chemicals in the water and this can be a great stress to our health.
You've probably said this somewhere but how long do you shine the light on your testes for? Also how close is the light?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals