Red Light Therapy And Skin

Note

I know there are lots threads about the read therapy but I want to specify one problem I came across.

I started to use the red light therapy on my face, but I came across that it can cause facial hair?
I am a female so it worries me.

tankasnowgod

On the acne.org but also here males use it for facial hair?

Member no_hope from acne.org

Has Anyone Tried Red Light Led Therapy For Scars?

Well, it looks like that member is male, so even if his account is 100% accurate, there is no indication it would have the same effect in a woman. He doesn't give a ton of detail or pictures, which also makes me wonder exactly what he is describing.

Red Light can stimulate hair growth, but all the reports (and evidence) I've seen have been in areas that already had hair follicles. That's usually after six months of using red light. I wouldn't think it would have this effect in women.

OP
N

Note

Well, it looks like that member is male, so even if his account is 100% accurate, there is no indication it would have the same effect in a woman. He doesn't give a ton of detail or pictures, which also makes me wonder exactly what he is describing.

Red Light can stimulate hair growth, but all the reports (and evidence) I've seen have been in areas that already had hair follicles. That's usually after six months of using red light. I wouldn't think it would have this effect in women.

I hope too, do you think that for a women with more facial hair it would do the same as for a man?
Even women do have facial hair but very small

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals