Red Light On The Balls What Dosage And Time Is Safe?

ishuge

Hey guys i have been reading the threads but cant figure out. The right amount of redlight for the balls.
I am looking to buy this device Screenshot
According to its specs from 12" distance i would get 27mw/cm2, is that safe enough ? And for how long should i blast the lights on my balls so i dont over do it ? Also should i use both Redlight + NIR option ?
The device has 660nm and 850nm lights.

Sumbody

Hey guys i have been reading the threads but cant figure out. The right amount of redlight for the balls.
I am looking to buy this device Screenshot
According to its specs from 12" distance i would get 27mw/cm2, is that safe enough ? And for how long should i blast the lights on my balls so i dont over do it ? Also should i use both Redlight + NIR option ?
The device has 660nm and 850nm lights.

There is lots of information about this across the forum, but I use this one...

Red & Infrared - Pod Light - 660nm & 850nm - PL17

And when I do use it the way you intend to, it is typically 12" away and for sometimes as much as 12 minutes. Everyone is different and will be affected differently. Sometimes I can just feel it and know that I've had enough and that might be at about 6-7 minutes or so, but varies for me as sometimes I prefer longer times because of the warm feeling it gives.

It is amazing for inflammation, I use it on my hand which is helping to heal nerve damage and periodic joint discomfort I get.

I once used it on my cheek about 6" away after having wisdom teeth removed and experienced some swelling and discomfort. It completely took the swelling down in about 6 minutes or so. I was amazed and sold on it for life.

OP
I

ishuge

Have you measured how much mw/cm2 your device produces at 12" for the balls? i am not able to find optimal time and strenght in mw/cm2 for the balls.
If i use it like 15 minutes @ 27mw/cm2 on the balls would that be too much ?

Sumbody

Have you measured how much mw/cm2 your device produces at 12" for the balls? i am not able to find optimal time and strenght in mw/cm2 for the balls.
If i use it like 15 minutes @ 27mw/cm2 on the balls would that be too much ?

No, I do not measure anything. I simply go off of what I feel. I have never had a negative reaction or experience using it closer or for longer periods of time.

Most will say 2-3 feet away and for 3-5 minutes, that seems to be ideal, and 15 minutes at 12" might be too much for you especially if it's your first time.

You can scan the internet and this forum for formulas on how to calculate dosing, or just ask the folks you are purchasing the unit from. They will be happy to help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals