Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Red Light Man Led Products - Discount For Forum Members

Discussion in 'Red Light Man' started by RedLightMan, Mar 1, 2016.

1. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze Member

If someone could send me the code I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

2. AMfi

AMfi Member

I have thyroid problems (symptoms, but the blood sample results are still within the limits though barely) and I would love to try the red light treatment; I would like to get the promotion code for ordering a device from the Red Light Man. So, if you have the code, please send it to me?

Thanks in advance!

3. Engdahl

Engdahl New Member

I would also like to get the promotion code from Red Light Man. Could someone please send it to me?

Thank you!

4. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

I was also looking for a promotion code, anyone who can help me out with this? Thank you in advance!

5. Zucker

Zucker Member

If someone could be so kind to send me the coupon code for Redlightman, I would be grateful. He has not replied yet, and I want to order soon. Thank you.

6. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos Member

Please send me the coupon! I'm dying to buy the Combo Bodylight!

Edit: Damn, that thing is out of stock. I will wait. But send me the coupon anyway please.

7. EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease Member

Thanks RedLightMan!
    I've got one of your older models of red and infrared light and it's been one of the most beneficial things I've ever done and continue to do for my health.

I like using it on my thyroid/face/brain for depression and cognitive enhancement.

8. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

I'm still waiting for a coupon too XD, I feel ya!

9. Nathan777

Nathan777 Member

The coupon code is "raypeatforum". I only know this because I just placed an order and took a wild guess at the discount code and got 10% off lol. Simple enough. If redlightman wants me to edit this post then by all means I will, but I figured on the other hand if people are putting off placing orders due to not receiving a code or being impatient and looking at other vendors then maybe this is beneficial for all involved.

10. Zucker

Zucker Member

I have used another vendor as redlightman did not respond to my queries. Other vendors have excellent customer service.

11. Danielle777

Danielle777 Member

I’m hearing you .....has not responded to my email either.....very poor customer service imo.

12. Lolinaa

Lolinaa Member

Me 3 lol, no answer from them. I do find the price much higher than before too so I don't think I will get one from them. I really would like to find a cheap one. Any advice? There is another one which is not expensive but the postage fees from the US is quite high.

13. Danielle777

Danielle777 Member

Yep..@Lifegivingstore their prices are excellent but $53 for shipping compared to $28 at RLM?....I read in older post they were signing up with another courier to get the shipping prices down but when I checked out on their store the shipping price still said $53 approx and they confirmed it an email as well so I may as well buy bundle from RLM

14. aquaman

aquaman Member

Red might man should be able to send to the US for 20% cheaper than his listed UK price.

In the UK all sales prices include VAT (our sales tax), which doesn’t have to be charged to customers in USA. So a £480 product should be £400 to US customers.

Shame he’s not responding, the products arm amazing that he came up with and others seem to just be copying what he created.

15. Danielle777

Danielle777 Member

I’m in Australia and his shipping is still the cheapest ...just ordered the red light mini bundle ...I’m so excited !!! :emoji_relaxed:

16. 2thecloudsabove

2thecloudsabove Member

Why have the devices prices been increased that heavy? Used to be under 200e, now its like 225e for the same items!!

17. Hairyhands

Hairyhands Member

I'm thinking of selling my red light full body combo 2.0 device to use the funds for other projects, if anyone is interested please feel free to message me via conversation, sorry UK only.

18. Svdmeere

Svdmeere New Member

What other vendors do you know of, besides lifegivingstore? I would be particularly interested in one that also offers the 30-day home trial...

19. Brianapoz1

Brianapoz1 New Member

Can someone please send me the discount code for the redlight man device? It's taking him a while to respond. Thank you!