Red Light From Sun

Aymen

the sun appear red during sunrise for about 7 minutes , so it sends red light ..
can we get the same benefits from sun's red light as from the red light therapy ?

Luckytype

the sun appear red during sunrise for about 7 minutes , so it sends red light ..
can we get the same benefits from sun's red light as from the red light therapy ?

Yep, and its every possible wavelength so its probably considerably better than a LED light if you have the option

OP
A

Aymen

I use the sun surveyor app on my phone when deciding what kind of sunlight im getting for the day. Its very helpful
Good ,. I think lights from sunrise to sunset are : red , orange,yellow and white ?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter

Yes its excellent, if your awake at sunrise you can stare directly at the sun with your eyes open for 1 minute the first day then increase 1 minute each day up to 5 minutes, but only right at sunrise do sun gazing not during the day unless your receive proper training, after rub your palms together and place them over your eyes for couple minuets and enjoy the colors, this is very healing for the mind.

OP
A

Aymen

Yes its excellent, if your awake at sunrise you can stare directly at the sun with your eyes open for 1 minute the first day then increase 1 minute each day up to 5 minutes, but only right at sunrise do sun gazing not during the day unless your receive proper training, after rub your palms together and place them over your eyes for couple minuets and enjoy the colors, this is very healing for the mind.
It's hard to do sun gazing ,, but if i close my eye i can do it .. but i remember a doctor told me that sun gazing damage the retina but i didn't see a study about it.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
It's hard to do sun gazing ,, but if i close my eye i can do it .. but i remember a doctor told me that sun gazing damage the retina but i didn't see a study about it.

With eyes closed is good, just much better with them open, but only at sunrise. You can start with eyes open for 10 seconds and increase from there each day.

OP
A

Aymen

With eyes closed is good, just much better with them open, but only at sunrise. You can start with eyes open for 10 seconds and increase from there each day.
i will try it , are there some benefits from Moon light or staring at the moon ?

Soren

Forum Supporter
The best wine comes from grapes that grow on slopes that face the rising or setting sun I would wager that is from their added exposure to red light.

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals