Red Light European System - Haidut's Experiment

LeeLemonoil

Nothing can substitute for normal incandescent or halogen for their available wattage and K.

Monochromatic red leds can be used targeted alongside but it can’t substitute for continuous wavelength of the two other.

If there is a filter for incan/halogen that reduces the non-red length even more the better

Nothing can substitute for normal incandescent or halogen for their available wattage and K.

Monochromatic red leds can be used targeted alongside but it can’t substitute for continuous wavelength of the two other.

If there is a filter for incan/halogen that reduces the non-red length even more the better

What do you use?

LeeLemonoil

In the process of compiling stuff.

In the meantime I use 660, 650nm LED panels in in for short durations, maybe 15 minutes at a time whle working at a computer with f.lux down to 1900k

Most lamps in my offices and at home are now halogen again. Especially desk-lamps.

And I plan on using 2 Osram Vitalux - lamps (full spectru with UVa and UVB, 300w) alongside two Red-IR lamps as a mini-solarium/regeneration light machine. But that i will use with tan-bed goggles on. Maybe half an hour every few days

I would not risk using only IR lamps shining into the eyes most days

Diogo

Last edited: