Red Light Charges Water!

Cirion

Very interesting! Thanks for the link. My only slight criticism is that H3O2 is not technically water anymore (since water is H2O) and the true fourth "phase" of water is Plasma, which is super heated gas. H3O2 is most certainly made from water, but is no longer water, in the strictest sense. That certainly does not detract by any of the other findings he made though, just a technical distinguishment.

I know some around here dislike Dr. Jack Kruse, but this is common ground between Kruse and Peat. In fact sunlight and water is one of the key tenets of Kruse's philosophy on achieving good health. That and avoiding EMF. Which I'm also coming to realize the importance of.

Using water and sunlight to create energy would be a big technical breakthrough indeed. I will be interested to see how that goes. It's far cheaper than trying to use solar panels and sunlight, since water is essentially free...

Last edited:
OP
Momado965

Momado965

Very interesting! Thanks for the link. My only slight criticism is that H3O2 is not technically water anymore (since water is H2O) and the true fourth "phase" of water is Plasma, which is super heated gas. H3O2 is most certainly made from water, but is no longer water, in the strictest sense. That certainly does not detract by any of the other findings he made though, just a technical distinguishment.

Using water and sunlight to create energy would be a big technical breakthrough indeed. I will be interested to see how that goes. It's far cheaper than trying to use solar panels and sunlight, since water is essentially free...

You are welcome. I think you essentially wrote what I couldn't put through words lol. I am still in shock reminiscing things I did in the past which this video explains beautifully!

Cirion

So, two logical follow up questions is this:

Can we "buy" H3O2 and drink it directly and would this be beneficial to do, especially when recovering from hypothyroid and/or during winter months when sunlight is harder to come by?

Can we "make" our own H3O2 by leaving a jug of water outside in the sun for several hours?

tankasnowgod

So, two logical follow up questions is this:

Can we "buy" H3O2 and drink it directly and would this be beneficial to do, especially when recovering from hypothyroid and/or during winter months when sunlight is harder to come by?

Can we "make" our own H3O2 by leaving a jug of water outside in the sun for several hours?

You probably couldn't "buy" H3O2, as it would likely go back to simple water long before you could consume it. But you could probably could "make" it using the sun or infrared light. I don't know what benefits (if any) this would impart.

EDIT- In case you didn't already come across this- Interview With Dr. Gerald Pollack: Water for Optimal Health - Selfhacked

I (obviously) haven't listened to the two hour interview yet, but scrolling down, yes, he does mention both sun and infrared as a was to improve water.

Cirion

Well, I think I'll consider this an experiment then. Can't hurt to try, the worst that can happen is nothing. May be hard to get much effect during the winter here since it is cloudy most days though. BTW somewhat off topic but how is your foreskin regeneration experiment going? Anything interesting to report on that front?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why not just eat fruits, berries and melons? :ss2

OP
Momado965

Momado965

You probably couldn't "buy" H3O2, as it would likely go back to simple water long before you could consume it. But you could probably could "make" it using the sun or infrared light. I don't know what benefits (if any) this would impart.

EDIT- In case you didn't already come across this- Interview With Dr. Gerald Pollack: Water for Optimal Health - Selfhacked

I (obviously) haven't listened to the two hour interview yet, but scrolling down, yes, he does mention both sun and infrared as a was to improve water.

I tried that before. Probably in 2015-2016. I would usually leave a liter of water for 9 hours then drink it. I came across that reading about some indian guy who sun gazes.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Well, I think I'll consider this an experiment then. Can't hurt to try, the worst that can happen is nothing. May be hard to get much effect during the winter here since it is cloudy most days though. BTW somewhat off topic but how is your foreskin regeneration experiment going? Anything interesting to report on that front?

The sun is powerful. I did that during the winter months. It went fine.
Sun-Charged Water - Its Benefits and Uses

Cirion

Why not just eat fruits, berries and melons? :ss2

I definitely eat fruits too. Do fruits collect H3O2 due to being outside a while and having a large water content?

I tried that before. Probably in 2015-2016. I would usually leave a liter of water for 9 hours then drink it. I came across that reading about some indian guy who sun gazes.

Any reason you stopped? Not effective and/or didn't need to do it anymore?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

I definitely eat fruits too. Do fruits collect H3O2 due to being outside a while and having a large water content?

Any reason you stopped? Not effective and/or didn't need to do it anymore?

I was in collage at the time and was focused more on herbs.

InChristAlone

I mentioned this in the Facebook group and most people thought it was woo woo. Oh well. If people think something is weird they dismiss it.

SB4

Yeah the thing about structured water is that it appears to need to be touching a hydrophilic surface and then recieve some sort of energy from the environment. So water touching collagen in your body absorbing sunlight or IR from your mitochondria should become structured. Drinking structured water is sketchy because from my understanding it will lose contact with the surface and presumably break down with digestion. Although if homeopathy works then that suggests that the structured water survives digestion. Maybe it can absorb in it's structured state more due to it's polarization?

Hugh Johnson

Yeah the thing about structured water is that it appears to need to be touching a hydrophilic surface and then recieve some sort of energy from the environment. So water touching collagen in your body absorbing sunlight or IR from your mitochondria should become structured. Drinking structured water is sketchy because from my understanding it will lose contact with the surface and presumably break down with digestion. Although if homeopathy works then that suggests that the structured water survives digestion. Maybe it can absorb in it's structured state more due to it's polarization?
I agree. Though I suppose you could put fruits under the Sun or a heat lamp, but it seems like a ton of trouble for very little gain.

Pointless

Unfortunately Masaru Emoto's finding cannot be replicated (not even close) and he has been shown to be a fraud. Using sun-charged water as a country's energy infrastructure is ridiculous, really.

Dave Clark

Maybe it is more important to have water with a wider hydrogen bond angle so the hydrogen can disassociate in the body and more hydrogen becomes available, and to have water that is deuterium depleted, since deuterium (heavy hydrogen) is not healthy. I am not sure, but maybe structured water has these properties, or maybe not, necessarily. https://www.ddcenters.com/http://www.johnellis.com/

Literally

Unfortunately Masaru Emoto's finding cannot be replicated (not even close) and he has been shown to be a fraud.

What you say about Masaru Emoto's work is true, but what is the connection to Pollack's work other than Emoto's name appears in the video title? None I'm aware of. In fact Pollack has addressed that some of the previous psuedo-science as an obstacle to people accepting his results. Many many experiments have been done based on Pollack's work by mainstream institutions. Pollack himself is massively NIH funded. And what he is saying about water lines up with what Peat has said about intracellular structure, electrically modulated, for many years.

Using sun-charged water as a country's energy infrastructure is ridiculous, really.

Based on what? You should probably make sure you understand the new discoveries about water and charge separation within it, before deciding something is false because it sounds strange to you.

Pointless

What you say about Masaru Emoto's work is true, but what is the connection to Pollack's work other than Emoto's name appears in the video title? None I'm aware of. In fact Pollack has addressed that some of the previous psuedo-science as an obstacle to people accepting his results. Many many experiments have been done based on Pollack's work by mainstream institutions. Pollack himself is massively NIH funded. And what he is saying about water lines up with what Peat has said about intracellular structure, electrically modulated, for many years.

All that I can find is some videos of Pollack accepting rewards from Emoto's organization and Pollack highlighting the parallels between his own work and Emoto's, commenting on the beauty of Emoto's demonstrations, etc.

Dr. Gerald Pollack – Office Masaru Emoto

Based on what? You should probably make sure you understand the new discoveries about water and charge separation within it, before deciding something is false because it sounds strange to you.

Based on no evidence being provided by that video. It just shows videos of impoverished people with the implication that the exclusion zone water can affect energy infrastructure in a way that would benefit these people.

Care to point me to which of Pollack studies has anything to do with an electrical grid that could power a human settlement? What is the measured negative charge of the EZ water? I'm finding that this information is hidden in citations of entire textbooks, and that sort of thing.

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=exclusion+zone+of+water+pollack&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

By the way, red light is not mentioned anywhere. Is this a leap in logic? because my understanding is that red light dissociates NO from cytochrome c oxidase.

It's fascinating to see someone take Ling's and Szent-Gyorgi's work seriously, but it seems to suffer from some serious problems that prevent me from taking it seriously.

Sidereus Nuncius it ain't

Literally

"seems to suffer from some serious problems that prevent me from taking it seriously."

Skepticism based on a non-effort to take the theory seriously isn't a problem with the theory. The answers to your questions are easy to find. You have not pointed out any actual problems with it, as far as I can tell.

http://www.billhowell.ca/Electric Universe/Pollack 120725 Batteries made from water - annotated & scanned.pdf

Randomly selected from numerous publications where Pollack measures infrared energy charging water:
Solute-free interfacial zones in polar liquids. - PubMed - NCBI
Origin of microbial life hypothesis: a gel cytoplasm lacking a bilayer membrane, with infrared radiation producing exclusion zone (EZ) water, hydro... - PubMed - NCBI

As I understand it there is a whole scientific conference based on these ideas now. The effect Pollack talks about was known to science before his work, but it was believed to be limited to a very small depth.

BTW one of the most interesting (to me) claims Pollack has made is that there is a strong correspondence between waters traditionally regarded as healing (e.g. glacial waters, deep spring waters, even water from so-called 'holy' rivers in India) and the naturally occurring EZ water based on purported measurements (I have not seen them).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals