Red Light And People's Association Of It With Nightclubs

What to do or tell people when they tell me about me using red light in my room. My sister told me red light is for nightclub. My father also told me something similar to it. They think I'm weird or strange. What do I do?

Last edited:

paymanz

Maybe tell them it doesn't disturbed circadian clock and sleep time?

Or simply tell them its good for health!

lampofred

Maybe that's why we like night clubs so much... Maybe if offices used red light and night clubs used blue light, productivity would increase 100x

OP
Mr. God of Cars
Maybe tell them it doesn't disturbed circadian clock and sleep time?

Or simply tell them its good for health!

I think I told my father red light is healthy because it improves glucose/sugar oxidation by stimulating cytochrome c oxidase. They don't seem to have believed me or even understood what I just told them. But, thanks for your feedback.

tankasnowgod

What to do or tell people when they tell me about me using red light in my room. My sister told me red light is for nightclub. My father also told me something similar to it. They think I'm weird or strange. What do I do?

I think it's more associated with brothels and hookers than nightclubs (hell, Roxanne by The Police has the constant refrain of "You don't have to put on the red light.") There was only one nightclub I remember using red light, and that was an uber goth one.

I guess you can try and explain it, tell them that you're getting into photography, or just let them think you're weird.

Regina

I think it's more associated with brothels and hookers than nightclubs (hell, Roxanne by The Police has the constant refrain of "You don't have to put on the red light.") There was only one nightclub I remember using red light, and that was an uber goth one.

I guess you can try and explain it, tell them that you're getting into photography, or just let them think you're weird.
(haha. I call my red light "Roxanne")

X3CyO

Theyre the ones obsessing over the color of a light in your room. And youre weird?

red lights are cool.

X3CyO

"Hey sis, does dad know that you frequent nightclubs?"

well.. if its the first association before something more common like... a stop light... maybe theres a different problem here.

Dhair

What do I do?
Stop caring about what other people think.
You'll find that you won't get very far by trying to explain these concepts to the average person. Let people think you're weird. You're the one reaping the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, and it doesn't concern them in the first place.

OP
Mr. God of Cars
Sorry for confusion. I didn't know exactly where red light is used at, but maybe they are also used at hookers' places. I'm not that type of guy.

A. squamosa

Bah. Let 'em think you're weird! Explain if they're interested, but it's really not something you need to justify to people (unless you're not paying the bills!).

Amazoniac

Window prostitutes use red lighting, it would be hard to invite someone to relax with a fluorescent light on them.
Lobby lounge lighting from fancy hotels are an example of good lighting: warm and indirect, they're relaxing and suitable but not as extreme as red LEDs. No need for an abrupt change.
Maybe it's the monochromatic red from LEDs that is a bit shocking and unnatural.

If you still have a problem with this, you can just opt for night glasses.

http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/res...e01_750x350_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals