Red For Preventing Wrinkles?

Motif

Edit:

Red light...Does it really work? Even reversing a bit?

I got a philips infrared ir250r r125 250w e27 230v lamp.

Is this useful?

Last edited:

Lutzzy

Edit:

Red light...Does it really work? Even reversing a bit?

I got a philips infrared ir250r r125 250w e27 230v lamp.

Is this useful?

Might be but you still need collagen , copper and zinc plus a good diet and exercise to be healthy and look healthy. There are no magic formulas. I had two ladies I knew for years..one put crisco on her face every night and one ate olive oil on everything she ate ...Both had beautiful skin at 80 years old....the ones that smoked had accordion pleats on their skin....Bone broth , gelatin, calcium and Vitamin C and a good diet....go a long way...baking soda and coconut scrubs...epsom salt baths and saunas to sweat out the toxins will help....Niacin flushes push blood to every cell.....or use niacinamide if you hate the flush feeling.....but take B vitamins in tha complex too...B's are harmless as Vitamin C they both take excess out with the first urine so take little small doses of natural not synthetic all day long not in one big dose. Or better yet eat more Vitamin rich foods ..eat your dark colors and raw if you can as they are enzyme rich before cooking destroys them. Juice or blend into green drinks.

OP
M

Motif

Might be but you still need collagen , copper and zinc plus a good diet and exercise to be healthy and look healthy. There are no magic formulas. I had two ladies I knew for years..one put crisco on her face every night and one ate olive oil on everything she ate ...Both had beautiful skin at 80 years old....the ones that smoked had accordion pleats on their skin....Bone broth , gelatin, calcium and Vitamin C and a good diet....go a long way...baking soda and coconut scrubs...epsom salt baths and saunas to sweat out the toxins will help....Niacin flushes push blood to every cell.....or use niacinamide if you hate the flush feeling.....but take B vitamins in tha complex too...B's are harmless as Vitamin C they both take excess out with the first urine so take little small doses of natural not synthetic all day long not in one big dose. Or better yet eat more Vitamin rich foods ..eat your dark colors and raw if you can as they are enzyme rich before cooking destroys them. Juice or blend into green drinks.

I think copper / zinc is my mane issue.

I need to find the right ratio. My eczema gets better when I supplement copper bot after a few weeks my skin gets worse

Lutzzy

My cosmetology background tells me there are ways to get rid of wastes..urine, fecal wastes and the last resort is skin eruptions. One remedy was for acne ..Eat apples and drink water for 3-5 days and quit fried foods and cold drinks... The topical treatment from DYI was wash with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and dry then apply milk of magnesia thick portion around the edges of the bottle to face and let dry or stay overnight. One young man had been to the dermatologist for many $$$ and woke up to find a great improvement to his skin and kept the treatment up. A client had shingles and the Doc recommended calamine lotion or milk of magnesium...applied topically...Vinegar would be a winner. Some things might irritate enough to heal. Salt and a good oil might bring relief One friend had an outbreak on a cruise and the doc recommended all cotton clothing no polyester or knits....detoxing and saunas and even coffee enemas might help... Pectin flushes...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals