Red And Blue Light Experiences

Herbie

Hi,

I've been experimenting with 600 watt HPS (high pressure sodium) globes 90000 lumens with a colour temperature of 2050k these globes are used in horticulture.

I sit under the light for 15mins or so and feel fresher, more clearer and more relaxed.

I haven't ever enjoyed being in shopping centres and since becoming aware of blue light I noticed many stores have fluorescent lights and pharmacy's tend to have the most and it only takes a minute and I start feeling stressed, anxious, confused, my eyes start to hurt and my wallet stays shut.

I also recently purchased some blue blocking glasses and wear them once the sun goes down to use computer and watch movies and I feel they are therapeutic.

I may wear them next time I visit a shopping centre but concerned about being mistaken for Bono.

Pointless

I have two 300W incandescent bulbs, one shining over my bed, and the other over my computer. It makes me super relaxed, and it raises my temps. Heaven is made of light, for sure.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Nice. Incandescences have been banned here in Australia. Do you know the colour temperature of the ones you are using?

Pointless

Oh you found it? Wahahaha mines warmer. Aaaameeeerica! America! God shed his light on theeeee!!!! :loudspeaker::-o:salute:clap:

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Oh you found it? Wahahaha mines warmer. Aaaameeeerica! America! God shed his light on theeeee!!!! :loudspeaker::-o:salute:clap:

Lookup kelvin colour temp chart.

2000 is more red colour and 2700 more orange/yellow

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom