Rectal cancer disappears for every patient in small experimental drug study

Fred

Cancer is almost certainly fundamentally misunderstood by mainstream scientists, as Ray points out. So the metrics for what constitutes cancer (i.e. tumors), is almost certainly misleading. Chemo and radiation, by the same metric, "cure" cancer as well ... but not in reality.

jmparret

Perry, this is it​

Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies​

Other names: anti-programmed cell death-1 (PD-1) monoclonal antibodies, immune checkpoint inhibitors, programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) blocking antibodies

What are Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies?​

Programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) is an inhibitory receptor that is expressed on some tumor cells and causes down regulation of the immune system by reducing T-cell activity. Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies block the PD-1 receptor so the T cells are no longer inhibited and therefore activates the immune response against the tumor.

Perry Staltic

Ah thx. I didn't read those links, was only going from another I read and just assumed it would be the same

tankasnowgod

'Unprecedented' study appears to cure 14 patients' rectal cancer. What about other types?

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2201445

Promising outcome.
No evidence of tumor six months later.

I wonder how this fits with the bioenergetic model of health and disease.

It was only a Phase II trial, and there was no division between groups. It may indeed be promising, but with the fraud that drug companies engage in, I wouldn't be shocked if there was something underhanded in this trial. Check out the funders-

Supported by the Simon and Eve Colin Foundation, GlaxoSmithKline, Stand Up to Cancer, Swim Across America, and the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health (awards R21CA252519 and NCI-P30CA008748).

Contrary to what they splash about in the MSM article, it was 12 patients, not 14, and despite what their mouthpiece might say publicly, a result like this could likely be found if you did hundreds or thousands of such small scale trials like this due to sheer luck. Then, you just promote the winner and shelve all the losers. And Beatrice Golumb noted that this sort of thing happens all the time-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFtt-W3LROY

As for the drug, I'm wary of "monoclonal antibodies." The are synthetically produced antibodies, similar to the synthetic mRNA and synthetic (aka "recombinant") Spike Protein, the drugs of which almost all on this forum are wary of these days. It's still a brand new drug (and maybe as new a class of drug as the mRNA vaccines), and should still be given Peat's 20 year market testing rule.

Last edited:
OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
It was only a Phase II trial, and there was no division between groups. It may indeed be promising, but with the fraud that drug companies engage in, I wouldn't be shocked if there was something underhanded in this trial. Check out the funders-

Contrary to what they splash about in the MSM article, it was 12 patients, not 14, and despite what their mouthpiece might say publicly, a result like this could likely be found if you did hundreds or thousands of such small scale trials like this due to sheer luck. Then, you just promote the winner and shelve all the losers. And Beatrice Golumb noted that this sort of thing happens all the time-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFtt-W3LROY

As for the drug, I'm wary of "monoclonal antibodies." The are synthetically produced antibodies, similar to the synthetic mRNA and synthetic (aka "recombinant") Spike Protein, the drugs of which almost all on this forum are wary of these days. It's still a brand new drug (and maybe as new a class of drug as the mRNA vaccines), and should still be given Peat's 20 year market testing rule.

All good points.
I actually first saw this on the Epoch Times, a less mainstream, more discerning publication.
Will Check out Beatrice Goulomb. I first found out about her in the context of critic of cholesterol meds.

Grapelander

We still have aspirin.

• Forty-five studies on over 150 000 colorectal cancers indicate that aspirin use is associated with a greater than 25% risk reduction.
• Colorectal cancer risk is inversely related to the dose and duration of aspirin use.
• Aspirin use is also inversely related to esophageal, stomach, liver, and pancreatic cancer.

Tomaz26

I am a stage 4 rectal with lung mets. Unfortunatelly this drug is only for MSI-h mutation, which represents 5% to 10% off all rectal cancers and it was done on stage 3 patients. So for the rest of us 95% nothing changes and I am still being treated with 1950 and 1980 drug…

Fred

I am a stage 4 rectal with lung mets. Unfortunatelly this drug is only for MSI-h mutation, which represents 5% to 10% off all rectal cancers and it was done on stage 3 patients. So for the rest of us 95% nothing changes and I am still being treated with 1950 and 1980 drug…

Ray recommends high-dose aspirin for cancer treatment ... several grams daily, if I recall correctly. It may cause temporary tinnitus in high doses, so the idea is to take as much as you can, short of experiencing the ringing in the ears. Most mainstream treatments are a scam. They play games with the statistics to make it look like their chemo works.
PS Ray has done several interviews on cancer/treatments.

Tomaz26

Unfortunatelly I developed aspirin allergy. Got hives the last time I took it. I have asthma and read that its not that rare in asthma patients.

Fred

Unfortunatelly I developed aspirin allergy. Got hives the last time I took it. I have asthma and read that its not that rare in asthma patients.

That is from the enteric coating or other additives in the tablet, not the aspirin itself. Same thing happened to me ... I took one aspirin and almost had to go to the hospital. Get pure aspirin powder.

Tomaz26

I have the powder but now affraid to take it not to have anaphylactic reaction. Maybe I should try micro dosing and upping really slow

Fred

If the reaction takes only a few minutes to happen, as it did with me, you could up the dose relatively quickly. You could start with 10 mg ... wait an hour then try 20mg, etc. and be up to a normal aspirin in a day or two.
When I had my reaction, I was away from home and decided to take a tablet, which I don't normally do. I developed hives and felt like my breathing was being constricted within 5-10 minutes. But since I had been using powdered aspirin regularly, I knew it was something else in the tablet - not the acetyl salicylic acid, per se. When I got back home, I returned to my powdered aspirin, full dose, and had no problems. So your reaction is almost certainly due to additives in the tablet, but if you want to be extra cautious, you can still ramp up the dose pretty quickly if your adverse reactions typically begin in a few minutes, as mine did.