Rectal Administration Of Vitamin E For Treatment Of Degenerative Diseases

narouz

You're welcome, HDD.
Honestly, it makes me queasy to share such things.
But...I sorta see it as my duty.
I try to reassure myself that I'm anonymous.

haidut

Forum Supporter
johns74 said:
Vitamin E is similar to progesterone, so it's expected to have slight anti-testosterone effects. But it's also anti-estrogenic, improves circulation, so at the right amount it's overall effect might not be low T symptoms. If it does produce passivity and such, taking K2 increases testosterone (excess vitamin E increases vitamin K requirements).

There is a study on PubMed showing vitamin E was associated with lower testosterone in middle aged men but the effect was not large. It also lowered estrogen as expected, and keep in mind that it also lowers prolactin. So the net effect is likely to be very positive for libido since that depends mostly on prolactin/dopamine and estrogen. Also, since dopamine and serotonin tend to be inversely correlated, vitamin E in lower doses should result in lower serotonin, which Ray has said should increase testosterone levels (he said pCPA has that effects by lowering serotonin). So, if you don't overdo the vitamin E (i.e. more than 400 IU per day for years, which is what the study looked at) then your testosterone should stay the same or maybe even increase so it's a win-win situation.
If you search the forum for my post on vitamin E being aromatase inhibitor, the study directly says that vitamin E acts like progesterone. So, that should clear/answer any questions about vitamin E effects. Btw, progesterone is also both an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen "receptor" antagonist. Together, progesterone and vitamin E are the only two substances that I know of that can do both. Vitamin K2 (MK-4) has studies showing it to be aromatase inhibitor and that it also stimulates testosterone synthesis in the testis. Combine that with the strong anti-estrogenic activity of vitamin A, and the mild anti-estrogenic activity of vitamin D, and you can see why some people using EstroBan have been reporting both stronger libido and better muscle building. I think the key is not to overdo vitamin E to avoid supressing testosterone in some people (i.e. prolactin can be lowered with as little as 400mg), vitamin D (studies show doses of more then 3,000 IU can be mildly estrogenic in some people) and make sure that when you take vitamin E and vitamin K at the same time, vitamin E is kept at less than 400 IU per dose. I think vitamin K2 probably has no upper physiological limit in terms of side effects and benefits. Studies with rats showed no adverse effects at doses of hundreds of milligrams, and the study showing increased testosterone synthesis in rats used a dose equivalent to a human dose of 100mg+ daily. But at those doses it will dwarf the cost of even the most expensive steroids used by bodybuilders, so hopefully you can find a cheap supplier of MK-4 if you decide that testosterone increase is what you want.

Philomath

Has anyone tried a standard dose of estroban rectally?

Philomath

In a capsule or suppository of course.

Philomath said:

I can try it, but I'm not sure how it could go anywhere past the rectum.

jyb

Such_Saturation said:
Philomath said:

Why would it be different than a conventional suppository? Those get absorbed...

jyb said:
Such_Saturation said:
Philomath said:

Why would it be different than a conventional suppository? Those get absorbed...

You would want the vitamins all over the colon, no? Removed appendixes are depleted of vitamin E.

I tried leaving different gelatin and glycerin capsules in water and it took six hours just to soften them up:

But as you can see from the top ones, a small temperature difference in the water changes the outcome greatly:

Attachments

• pills.gif
    pills.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 961
  • pillss.PNG
    pillss.PNG
    186.4 KB · Views: 961

narouz

I think it's important...well, at least noteworthy...okay, how about interesting...?
In any case, I think we should pause and congratulate ourselves
for this obscure thread.

After all, how many humans on the face of the earth
are exploring putting various oily vitamins
up their butts?

To me, this is something to be proud of.
A real achievement!
At the very least, it is diverting!

I tried and I didn't notice anything, perhaps some bloating.

Ddixon3

Haidut or anyone that has an opinion. I have a friend who has had severe IBS, constipation, and bowel dysfunction for over a decade now. It is to the point now where he cannot have a bowel movement without enemas. It is a very challenging illness he has to say the least.

I have been trying to help him trouble shoot this issue and we have made some progress, but are still looking for a complete breakthrough. Basically, he has no ability to create the necessary contractions to expel solid waste. I am wondering, do you think vitamin E administered rectally could be helpful? I myself have noticed vitamin E has made my tissues a lot more supple and seemingly adaptable to stimuli. For example, in my workouts I can make more complete contractions of appropriate muscle groups.

Thanks for any insight anyone can give.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ddixon3 said:
Haidut or anyone that has an opinion. I have a friend who has had severe IBS, constipation, and bowel dysfunction for over a decade now. It is to the point now where he cannot have a bowel movement without enemas. It is a very challenging illness he has to say the least.

I have been trying to help him trouble shoot this issue and we have made some progress, but are still looking for a complete breakthrough. Basically, he has no ability to create the necessary contractions to expel solid waste. I am wondering, do you think vitamin E administered rectally could be helpful? I myself have noticed vitamin E has made my tissues a lot more supple and seemingly adaptable to stimuli. For example, in my workouts I can make more complete contractions of appropriate muscle groups.

Large doses of oral vitamin E have been anecdotally shown to help IBS-C (the type with constipation). If your friend does not have any bleeding issues, I would try 2,000 IU - 3,000 IU at night and hope for some "resolution" by the morning. The reason I suggest taking the vitamin E at night is that in such doses it will probably be quite sedating. Combining with magnesium will probably increase both the pro-pooping and sedative effects.

haidut said:
Ddixon3 said:

Large doses of oral vitamin E have been anecdotally shown to help IBS-C (the type with constipation). If your friend does not have any bleeding issues, I would try 2,000 IU - 3,000 IU at night and hope for some "resolution" by the morning. The reason I suggest taking the vitamin E at night is that in such doses it will probably be quite sedating. Combining with magnesium will probably increase both the pro-pooping and sedative effects.

A few weeks ago I decided to try high dose vitamin E (about 2500mg, lotioncrafter brand) a day for use as an estrogen blocker. Every day that I took the dose, I had diarrhea for the rest of the day. I had to reduce the dose to 500mg before the diarrhea stopped.

So depending on the dose, it can definitely induce bowl movement.

Ddixon3

Thank you both for your reply. I'll definitely recommend the therapy. Haidut are you suggesting rectal administration? Or do you think topical or oral would suffice?

I don't beliefe he has any bleeding issues at the moment but will double check.

Thanks again. Should you have any other insights or commentary they would be much appreciated. Will keep everyone posted!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ddixon3 said:
Thank you both for your reply. I'll definitely recommend the therapy. Haidut are you suggesting rectal administration? Or do you think topical or oral would suffice?

I don't beliefe he has any bleeding issues at the moment but will double check.

Thanks again. Should you have any other insights or commentary they would be much appreciated. Will keep everyone posted!

I meant oral doses. Taking 2,000 IU rectally is a pretty high dose since mos of it will absorb through the colon wall and probably knock the person out. Vitamin E works just like progesterone and has the same sedative properties in high doses.

Ddixon3

Thanks again, Haidut.

He hasn't been able to have a normal bowel movement w/out an enema in years so some break through here is really needed. Will keep you posted.

Katty

Going to use some of narouz's terminology here... How far up the wazoo do you need to put it? If it's just inside the opening, is that sufficient?

Katty

Also, what about just poking some holes in a Vitamin E capsule before insertion. That way you don't have to make your own, but the vitamin e would still get into the body more quickly.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Katty said:
Going to use some of narouz's terminology here... How far up the wazoo do you need to put it? If it's just inside the opening, is that sufficient?
I would think just past the anal sphincter would suffice. You can look up a Google image to see it if you'd like. That's normally adequate for administering medicinal suppositories. I couldn't find any pictures of a wazoo though! :rolling

Katty

Thanks, Blossom. Just did some googling... Interesting pics =)
I thought narouz was using the technical terminology. ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals