Recovering From Brain Injury - Need Advice To Decrease Serotonin

tara

achillea

The vitamin D with the B12. My wife has had a migraine every night for years. She now after a few weeks gets them but seldom and not of great intensity. Take a look at these D3 receptors in the brain on page 3 of the article http://drgominak.com/research-PDFs/vitamin-d-deficiency-gominak.pdf.
She and Dr Stumpf are relating sleep disorders with many neurological problems including migraines.
It appears everyone needs to find their own levels of the supplements. The B comples seems to be critical but only for 3 months to get the microbiome up to produce your own at adequate levels.
She is a real time neurologist who just wants to get to the truth and has been developing this for years.. Also her lectures in the video section are easy to follow and very informative. .
Hope this helps you too.

Regina

The vitamin D with the B12. My wife has had a migraine every night for years. She now after a few weeks gets them but seldom and not of great intensity. Take a look at these D3 receptors in the brain on page 3 of the article http://drgominak.com/research-PDFs/vitamin-d-deficiency-gominak.pdf.
She and Dr Stumpf are relating sleep disorders with many neurological problems including migraines.
It appears everyone needs to find their own levels of the supplements. The B comples seems to be critical but only for 3 months to get the microbiome up to produce your own at adequate levels.
She is a real time neurologist who just wants to get to the truth and has been developing this for years.. Also her lectures in the video section are easy to follow and very informative. .
Hope this helps you too.
achillea,
Sleep has always been an issue for me. However, my serum D level was 88 last February (so dead of winter vit D status). I think it might be adrenaline for me.

achillea

Dr Gominak says the D3 has a small range of 60-80 and below or above may enter the neurological and sleep problems, so she found the B complex and especially the pantothenic acid were so important to stabilize sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals