Recovering digestive health after diarrhea

hei

Just had five days of passing explosive 100% liquefied brown sludge many times a day. Well, except for the fifth day, when, after finally going to see the doctor, the pressure to produce a stool sample magically healed it! (just a coincidence, I'm sure).
Guess there was something in there that my body desperately wanted to get rid of, as I spent most of the first day asleep with a temperature of around 39ºC when I started checking, up to 40ºC in the evening, and the movements continued unabated long after the food had all been eliminated. On days 2-5 there was also blood but my temperature gradually declined to something normal.

Anyway, after all that my bowel feels a bit delicate and there is some noticeable gurgling coming from it. Today I ate rice pudding, watermelon and a kiwifruit, juice, and some meat with well-cooked soft brown rice and I feel OK, but not back to normal.
What could I do to help it after such an experience? I didn't take anything for it other than rehydration salts.

Just had five days of passing explosive 100% liquefied brown sludge many times a day. Well, except for the fifth day, when, after finally going to see the doctor, the pressure to produce a stool sample magically healed it! (just a coincidence, I'm sure).
Guess there was something in there that my body desperately wanted to get rid of, as I spent most of the first day asleep with a temperature of around 39ºC when I started checking, up to 40ºC in the evening, and the movements continued unabated long after the food had all been eliminated. On days 2-5 there was also blood but my temperature gradually declined to something normal.

Anyway, after all that my bowel feels a bit delicate and there is some noticeable gurgling coming from it. Today I ate rice pudding, watermelon and a kiwifruit, juice, and some meat with well-cooked soft brown rice and I feel OK, but not back to normal.
What could I do to help it after such an experience? I didn't take anything for it other than rehydration salts.
Hi hei! What did you figure was the source of your 5 day ordeal?

OP
H

hei

Campylobacter (confirmed by lab test), probably from homemade chicken liver pâté.

T

TheBeard

Raw milk and raw milk kefir only for about two weeks.