Recommendations for Books on Evolution of Metabolism

rothko

Hello!

Im interested in the evolution of metabolic processes. I have found academic books which are focused on the very minute, but nothing that would be useful to me. Does anyone have any recommendations? I was looking at Nick Lane's vital question. Mae-Won Ho? Gerald Pollack? Ling? I am interested in learning about cellular metabolism, but more precisely I am interested in the evolution of those processes over time to create greater capacities for energy production. Ray has talked about this before, but only from a top level

Thanks!

EnergeticLeo

Hello!

Im interested in the evolution of metabolic processes. I have found academic books which are focused on the very minute, but nothing that would be useful to me. Does anyone have any recommendations? I was looking at Nick Lane's vital question. Mae-Won Ho? Gerald Pollack? Ling? I am interested in learning about cellular metabolism, but more precisely I am interested in the evolution of those processes over time to create greater capacities for energy production. Ray has talked about this before, but only from a top level

Thanks!
Nick Lane's Transformer is good. It talks a lot about the origins of life from a metabolic perspective, as well as the redox balance and the krebs cycle being at the heart of biological outcomes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals