Recent Study : Shielding Methods And Products Against Man-made Electromagnetic Fields: Protection Ve

Makrosky

This is a recently published study that discusses some very interesting things about EMF and the most common measures used for protecting against it.

Recommended reading for anyone interested in EMF. I found very interesting these points from the study :

- How Blocking partially with metal shields or whatever is potentially dangerous. It can amplify the signal.

- The possibility of bad consequences arising from sleeping in faraday cages or bed canopies. It isolates you from the dangerous EMFs but also from the good, natural EMFs that the earth produces.

And that is more bad news. Not even a ******* bed canopy can save you from this madness.

@Cirion @Tarmander @Captain_Coconut @lampofred

Attachments

Cirion

Yes partial blocking can backfire, so having a scanner to make sure you didn't amplify the signal is useful.

I personally feel blocking the detrimental EMF's is a bigger benefit than worrying about any natural EMF's you lose, in my own experience. Of course, the ideal sleeping environment would actually be right on the ground/earth away from unnatural EMF's (like when you go camping), but most of us can't do this or are not willing to do this. If you have a big backyard, might be a fun experiment. The other benefit of sleeping outdoors is you get more in tune with the cycles of the sun, which imo has its own strong health benefits.

Tarmander

This is a recently published study that discusses some very interesting things about EMF and the most common measures used for protecting against it.

Recommended reading for anyone interested in EMF. I found very interesting these points from the study :

- How Blocking partially with metal shields or whatever is potentially dangerous. It can amplify the signal.

- The possibility of bad consequences arising from sleeping in faraday cages or bed canopies. It isolates you from the dangerous EMFs but also from the good, natural EMFs that the earth produces.

And that is more bad news. Not even a ******* bed canopy can save you from this madness.

@Cirion @Tarmander @Captain_Coconut @lampofred

I read this study in full. Couple interesting points:

•The study seems to make the argument that shielding is inadequate, done improperly, etc. I would tend to agree and I agree with the authors that avoidance is the best strategy. I don't agree that you should not attempt shielding at all. If you are desperate, you should attempt it.

•The study also points out possible health effects in living in a faraday cage. There are schumann resonances that keep our biorhythms correct. The paper cites one study done in the 70s where volunteers who lived in a faraday cage for 30 days experienced their day/night cycle going to 28.5 hours instead of 24. There is some inference on the possible myriad of health problems associated with this. I thought this part of the paper was weak and the health detriments had weak evidence. Could be that living in a faraday cage is terrible, but the authors did not really flesh that out. They just made scary noises. Also, when they put an EMF generator in the faraday cage that mimicked the schumann resonances, the health problems went away. Does not seem to be hard to account for that.

•The paper rightly points out that all the stupid amulets and rocks and cell phone buttons that are supposed to protect you from EMF don't work and might actually strengthen/deflect any EMF that hits it into you!

Davsey85

I have notice that wearing silverall emf protective fabric hoody and pants seem to make things worse.

I agree about avoidance as the best strategy if possible

I read this study in full. Couple interesting points:

•The study seems to make the argument that shielding is inadequate, done improperly, etc. I would tend to agree and I agree with the authors that avoidance is the best strategy. I don't agree that you should not attempt shielding at all. If you are desperate, you should attempt it.

•The study also points out possible health effects in living in a faraday cage. There are schumann resonances that keep our biorhythms correct. The paper cites one study done in the 70s where volunteers who lived in a faraday cage for 30 days experienced their day/night cycle going to 28.5 hours instead of 24. There is some inference on the possible myriad of health problems associated with this. I thought this part of the paper was weak and the health detriments had weak evidence. Could be that living in a faraday cage is terrible, but the authors did not really flesh that out. They just made scary noises. Also, when they put an EMF generator in the faraday cage that mimicked the schumann resonances, the health problems went away. Does not seem to be hard to account for that.

•The paper rightly points out that all the stupid amulets and rocks and cell phone buttons that are supposed to protect you from EMF don't work and might actually strengthen/deflect any EMF that hits it into you!

Mito

There are bed canopy products like this one (EMF 5G Protection Canopy - New DayliteSingle Bed or https://safelivingtechnologies.com/products/swiss-shield-daylite-bed-canopy.html) that are not complete faraday cages and only block the higher frequencies like from 5G and presumably would not block the *good* natural EMFs the authors are concerned about.

They also sell another more expensive canopy that would block the natural EMFs (EMF 5G Protection Canopy -STL).

Last edited:

yerrag

There are bed canopy products like this one (EMF 5G Protection Canopy - New DayliteSingle Bed) that are not complete faraday cages and only block the higher frequencies like from 5G and presumably would not block the *good* natural EMFs the authors are concerned about.

They also sell another more expensive canopy that would block the natural EMFs (EMF 5G Protection Canopy -STL).
Nice product.

Now waiting for an equivalent cheaper product or a DIY kit to make one.

So that one day everyone will be back to being shielded by nets, but this time not to keep the mosquitoes away, but the man-made invisible banshee.

Mito

Nice product.

Now waiting for an equivalent cheaper product or a DIY kit to make one.

So that one day everyone will be back to being shielded by nets, but this time not to keep the mosquitoes away, but the man-made invisible banshee.
Looks like you can buy just fabric on Amazon, still expensive.
Amazon product ASIN B08HLC5CSHView: https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Shield-Naturell-Shielding-Fabric/dp/B08HLC5CSH/ref=sr_1_9?crid=1FUIYD590YRQ7&keywords=EMR%2BShielding%2BSolutions%2BEMF%2B5G%2BProtection%2BCanopy%2B-%2BNew%2BDaylite&qid=1655952773&sprefix=emr%2Bshielding%2Bsolutions%2Bemf%2B5g%2Bprotection%2Bcanopy%2B-%2Bnew%2Bdaylite%2Caps%2C74&sr=8-9&th=1

yerrag

Thanks, and getting cheaper., although it's just the net. There's still the matter of the wiring.

The cachet with everything Swiss makes it more pricey. I'm waiting for the Shenzhen net, and I'll bite at a tenth at $26.

Prices set to drop as no Bitcoin anymore to fund pricey purchases. And no more discretionary funds left after food and fuel took a big bite out of it lol.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

There are bed canopy products like this one (EMF 5G Protection Canopy - New DayliteSingle Bed or https://safelivingtechnologies.com/products/swiss-shield-daylite-bed-canopy.html) that are not complete faraday cages and only block the higher frequencies like from 5G and presumably would not block the *good* natural EMFs the authors are concerned about.

Thank you!

Mito

Thanks, and getting cheaper., although it's just the net. There's still the matter of the wiring.
Are you talking about wires to hang the netting from the ceiling over the bed?

yerrag

Are you talking about wires to hang the netting from the ceiling over the bed?
No, there seems to be some sort of grounding that involves the use of copper wiring and even a plug into an electrical outlet.

Mito

No, there seems to be some sort of grounding that involves the use of copper wiring and even a plug into an electrical outlet.
“The Swiss Shield® non-conductive fabrics (Swiss Shield) are not externally conductive and grounding is not recommended.”
Grounding is only required on the conductive products to build a faraday cage. In the OP, they suggested a possible down side to the full cage. These Swiss Shield fabrics are an alternative to block on the RF part of EMF letting the natural EMF frequencies in.

yerrag

“The Swiss Shield® non-conductive fabrics (Swiss Shield) are not externally conductive and grounding is not recommended.”
Grounding is only required on the conductive products to build a faraday cage. In the OP, they suggested a possible down side to the full cage. These Swiss Shield fabrics are an alternative to block on the RF part of EMF letting the natural EMF frequencies in.
I saw this photo in the first link you provided:

What are these for?

Attachments

• 2022-06-24 06.52.27.jpg
    2022-06-24 06.52.27.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 4

Mito

I saw this photo in the first link you provided:

What are these for?
Yeah those are for grounding but they are not included if you buy the Swiss Shield fabrics. They probably showed them as an option, they are included if you order the conductive fabric canopy.

yerrag

Yeah those are for grounding but they are not included if you buy the Swiss Shield fabrics. They probably showed them as an option, they are included if you order the conductive fabric canopy.
Thanks. That makes it easier then.

What is the additional benefit of the optional conductive fabric canopy?

yerrag

It blocks electric fields in addition to RF.
Oh okay, that's what they're for. Such as protection from the fields emanating from our house wiring.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom