Recent Miscarriage & feeling hopeless

OP
R

Raypmom

:D
natedawggh said:
Raypmom said:
Also with progest e how do you take large dosage? I don't want to eat it. I mix a few drops with slighly melted coconut oil to make it spread more evenly. I use it topically. I have used it on my gums but ends up in my throat and causes some weird irritation. Not a huge deal, but should I be just using it on my gums several times a day? I don't think I have used a large dose yet. How much, and how often? Is it better later in the evening? I wouldn't want to be drousy while doing school work.

Yeah mixing with coconut oil and putting it on your skin is a great idea. Do it twice a day, once when you first wake up and when you go to bed at night. I'd use at least a dime-sized amount of progesterone, but don't worry about trying large doses, all it will do is help.

I do too sometimes get that itchy feeling in the back of my throat, I think its the vitamin e. I find if I only take enough that it stays on my gums it doesn't really do that, but then you'd want to take it maybe three times a day if you use a smaller amount.
:D :D thank you! I'm sleeping again!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals