really liking this article

Wilfrid

Considering that salt is probably thermogenic and that hyponatremia lower sodium concentration in the cells, is that so weird to consider that, at least for some people, high liquid intake ( or retention) could worsen (or create) a low sodium cellular condition?
I think that everyone could find any usefull scientifics references in the link below.

http://www.uptodate.com/contents/causes ... ew=outline

Wilfrid

And if a thermogenic substance like sodium drop at cellular level, could we also assume that may be a drop in body temperature would follow? :2cents

Wilfrid

Too bad he doesn't have any scientific references for the rest of his claims.[/quote]

Hi frustrated,

You're probably right on this one but I can't get the following quote out of my head:

“Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but nobody knows why. We have put together theory and practice: nothing is working... and nobody knows why!”
- Albert Einstein
:D

cliff

Hypotranemia is from drinking too much plain water, no one suffers from hypotranemia if they add salt/potassium to the water.

There could be so many reasons why someones temps go's down after a meal of liquids, matt stones explanation doesn't even make sense. It's actually pretty retarded.

cliff

Cold liquids could drop temps, too much liquid too fast, lowering stress hormones can drop temps, not enough sugar, salt, protein etc. The factors are endless.

The problem is matt stone is so hyper focused on temps only, just temp doesn't even tell you anything significant. I have a feeling matt stone doesn't care about pulse because his is low :)

Wilfrid

Thanks for the response, Cliff.
So I will continue to skip my volvic and keep my coke and my pepsi. :D

gretchen

cliff said:
Cold liquids could drop temps, too much liquid too fast, lowering stress hormones can drop temps, not enough sugar, salt, protein etc. The factors are endless.

The problem is matt stone is so hyper focused on temps only, just temp doesn't even tell you anything significant. I have a feeling matt stone doesn't care about pulse because his is low :)

Matt looks great for his age; if you were to just consider visual evidence. He is hyper focused on temps though, I agree. One concern about people who follow his advice is they gain a lot of weight..... I'd rather stick with my liquids before starting up with the pizza again. Then again, what if he's right? What if the raised stress hormones are a result of the bt?

I found this page last week; it contains a lot of wrong info but is interesting:
http://www.mall-net.com/mcs/coldbody.html

gretchen

chris said:
How old is Matt? I don't think he looks too great.

34 I think. He looks robust, and has smooth skin with good color.

I might count how many times I pee. Mid day temp is...97.4. That's pathetic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals