Really Could Use Some Help With My Situation

CDT

First off, I hope everyone is doing well, and staying healthy. I hope as this year comes to an end, we can all, at the very least, appreciate some of the important lessons that it has taught us.

I'm primarily a lurker here, with one or two other posts about masturbation and it's effect on hairloss. I actually haven't made any progress is remitting this habit, in fact, it's gotten a lot worse (3-4 times daily, for the past few weeks, with one or two days break every so often). Unsurprisingly, my hair has gotten considerably worse. It looks like I'm blading on my right temple, unevenly, and I just was so tired of seeing my thinning hair that I shaved it all of entirely. With a straight razor.

Anyway, one of my biggest regrets was that I've ALWAYS known that too much masturbation can be bad for the body, which is justified via the increased prolactin levels after that or just regular sex. I just never really paid it any heed, and, thinking I was above all that, simply let my indulgences fly. In fact, Ray Peat says that anything that can be done to reduce prolactin is worth investing in, so I assume minimizing as much masturbation or unnecessary intercourse as possible would be a beneficial thing. And guys, dont tell me that it's good for you. It FEELS good, for sure, but any woman will tell you that after sex, men get extremely tired. It takes a lot out of the body. Try doing what I did and see how your health goes. It WILL decline.

Im at a point now where I'm ready to make significant changes to my lifestyle. I used to be very consistent with diet and exercise, but that was mainly because I was always around girls, and I didn't realize it at the time, but it was really only girls that motivated me. Who can blame me though, Im a simple man. What is unfortunate is that when lockdown took effect, there were no girls to impress and I quickly fell into my "true" degeneracy. Since last year, around this time, I've lost a LOT of ground, and my hair represents that

I want to to ask, is it too late for me? If high prolactin is really what cause my receded temples, can I get it back with the right lifestyle? I'm just curious, as I don't really expect ANYTHING back, after the mistakes I've made. I want to make this change for myself because I get seriously disturbed when thinking of myself, 20 years from now, being nowhere because I made stupid decisions in college. By the way, I'm 22 and noticed considerable changes to my hair around January of this year, and in these past two months, I've noticed ACTUAL recession of my right temple.

I just want to have realistic expectation. In 2018, when my hair was thinning, but not significantly, I actually regrew a lot of my hair back with just massages and oiling, but I think I've actually done some significant damage to my hormones with my actions of late. If any could offer some insight, that would be greatly appreciate. I really do want to change, and to prove that, even if one's life isn't where he/she wants it to be, that person still has the final decision as to whether or not to change their course and be a better person tomorrow.

Best of health, everyone

pro marker

im pretty sure i blow all of the chronic masturbaters here out of the water. my hair is thick, healthy, shiny and i never loose a strand of hair. im 23 and my hairline hasnt changed since i was 16. now ive stopped masturbating but i have sex 3-4 times a day. just an anecdote. the exesive sex and masturbation ruined my body though, and i feel like it ruined my eyesight too.

OP
C

CDT

im pretty sure i blow all of the chronic masturbaters here out of the water. my hair is thick, healthy, shiny and i never loose a strand of hair. im 23 and my hairline hasnt changed since i was 16. now ive stopped masturbating but i have sex 3-4 times a day. just an anecdote. the exesive sex and masturbation ruined my body though, and i feel like it ruined my eyesight too.
Yea, my eyesight is terrible. It got worse after I started fapping. I think you are one of the lucky guys who just dont have an autoimmune response, but it seems that you've noticed the deterioration. It's weird how the Romans, the Chinese, Indians, Buddhists, and indigenous civilizations know that excessive indulgence in sexual activities was bad, but we dont care about it as a society today.

Honestly, do yo uthink that guys like me can heal from the mistakes we've made? I'm 22 and I'm staying optimistic, but whats youre take?

pro marker

Yea, my eyesight is terrible. It got worse after I started fapping. I think you are one of the lucky guys who just dont have an autoimmune response, but it seems that you've noticed the deterioration. It's weird how the Romans, the Chinese, Indians, Buddhists, and indigenous civilizations know that excessive indulgence in sexual activities was bad, but we dont care about it as a society today.

Honestly, do yo uthink that guys like me can heal from the mistakes we've made? I'm 22 and I'm staying optimistic, but whats youre take?
well i went from being basically crippled with chronic fatigue to being more healthy than the average person in less than two years, with diet only. i can run, jump and have fun again. i gained 4kg muscle without working out and everything is generally better. my eyesight has improve at night only. so yeah there is hope, you are young. just dont do anything extreme and youll be fine. be patient. it takes many years to heal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals