Realising Counselling And Exercise Is Not Helping CFS

Amazoniac

Can you explain the part about repletion of catias? I can't find anything when googling.
I was just being foolish there, read 'cations'.

If he's after potassium, it makes no sense to overdose on a specific pairing (chloride in his case). It's better to use potassium combined with different anions and preferably with opposing actions so that one balances the other and allows you to get the desired mineral without upsets.

Tarmander's Long Log

sunraiser

For the most part though very little people who do it are able to stay wholesome about bodybuilding. Most men and even women who engage in it are very vain, constantly comparing themselves to others. Even the top youtube powerlifters, which is a sport where body imagine is not even thought about and raw strength is, start dieting and changing their lifting practices to fit in with what is the 'ideal' look.

Bodybuilding promotes body dysmorphia and poor health. Natties will never be good enough unless they use steroids, and the constant dieting is very questionable. On top of that, in general, the advice for most people getting into resistance training is to hit the big 3 5x5 program without taking into account that unless someone had a very athletic background, they probably move terribly and that system will set them up for muscular imbalances, compensations, and eventual injury. The lack of emphasis on cardiorespiratory fitness for pure muscle size is also concerning. Just watch on youtube of all the big bodybuilders...literally all of them are out breath walking around having an interview. It's very shocking to see.

Want to see exercise in its purest form? A kid playing in a playground, tag with their friends, swinging on the swings, wrestling in the yard, etc....This is how the body is meant to be built up, it engages all the muscles, trains new neuromuscular patterns, engages and strengthens the core, builds the cardiorespiratory system, etc... and its incredibly fun. When their tired, playtime is over and they go eat and take a satisfying nap. You even see animals in the wild engage in the same type of play, slowly training their bodies to move properly and quickly.

I think if we emphasized moving properly (but not that bastardized functional movement crap), focusing on crawling, climbing, wrestling, and yes even the dreaded running and swimming, people would feel a lot better and also not push themselves past what their body can actually handle. The musculature would develop concurrently with the cardiorespiratory fitness, so that people could actually jog around the block and not feel like crap while doing it. Most people (except disabled children), all knew how to crawl/squat/run and move properly at one point, but we all forgot how to do it because we sit around 24/7 training developing our intellectual mind but let our physical body become inept and crumble.

I'm starting to sound like David Belle o_O

:handok: