Real Olive Oil From Greece - Who Wants Some

Inaut

Not trying to do a sales pitch but I was listening to Danny and Georgi’s podcast just now and they were talking about real vs fake olive oil they purchase. That got me thinking... I’ve got good connections in Greece for really good oil and could probably help people out on the RPF. Just wondering who’d be interested if I could set something up? In terms of prices I’d have to find out but typically Greeks order tins (rather large quantities that last them for a time -a year or half a year depending on how much they use the oil). If you are interested let me know and I’ll find out pricing.

Missenger

They order the tin cans? That explains the ones I've seen then from certain vendors. I guess it's either that or possibly leaded tinted glass.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

They order the tin cans? That explains the ones I've seen then from certain vendors. I guess it's either that or possibly leaded tinted glass.
Yup and in terms of shipping, tins make more sense structurally and economically.

The tins my family gets are quite large. We just use a cheap hand up to fill smaller jugs when we run low.

Mauritio

Im interested!

akgrrrl

I am interested in bulk olive oil, if cold pressed and unfiltered, real oil made from olives and not pits if you can verify.

PurpleHeart

Here in Greece we usually buy 5 liters in tin containers but I guess it's much cheaper for us here, it's probably expensive for people outside Greece.

Mauritio

Not trying to do a sales pitch but I was listening to Danny and Georgi’s podcast just now and they were talking about real vs fake olive oil they purchase. That got me thinking... I’ve got good connections in Greece for really good oil and could probably help people out on the RPF. Just wondering who’d be interested if I could set something up? In terms of prices I’d have to find out but typically Greeks order tins (rather large quantities that last them for a time -a year or half a year depending on how much they use the oil). If you are interested let me know and I’ll find out pricing.
Does it have these properties that georgi andd and danny are talking about at 54:30 ?

View: https://youtu.be/HRamK2-8yYM

I'm interested, provided that it's unfiltered, pungent oil and not like the bland and typically musty stuff sold in grocery stores. I don't have any qualms about the tin vessels as they are better than tinted glass at preventing photodegradation. I'll probably wait till this year's harvest is available though.

mrchibbs

I'm absolutely down, and I could find a lot of interested people here in Qc

bavy

Very interested!

Dr. B

what were they saying about it? I may have missed this one

I'm interested, provided that it's unfiltered, pungent oil and not like the bland and typically musty stuff sold in grocery stores. I don't have any qualms about the tin vessels as they are better than tinted glass at preventing photodegradation. I'll probably wait till this year's harvest is available though.

there is one brand at costco, its the most expensive one, comes in a fancy bottle, think it is from greece, its organic etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals