Reading And Daydreaming

lefthanded

I daydream whenever I read anything, often to the extent I have to read something 3-4 times before I have any sense of what the text is trying to communicate. What's interesting is that when I read RP's newsletters, my ruminations are substantially more enjoyable and positive. Whenever I read anything that was assigned during or associated with my time in school, the trains of thought are almost entirely self-deprecating.

Anyone have similar experiences?

sm1693

The body recognizes a passionless existence in the future if concessions to authority happen too often.

Diogo

@lefthanded I am the same as you.

Deep down I feel the urgue to read books and learn as much as possible, almost a deep, intrinsic but siilent obsession.

Whenever I try to read, what you described happens a lot, my mind just floats to the abstract and I stop reading things for what actually is written and more as a mix of the abstract thoughts with pieces of info I actually pick up from what I read.

Last year I couldn´t read one phrase without being absolutely consumed by those thoughts, today, I can get through 3 pages nicely or 5 with some effort.

Once I was able to read 11 pages in a row without getting physically exhausted and having my mind all absorbed into the abstract.

Funny enough, those abstract thoughts I mention usually were more of a sensation.
Best way to described as, a radio station that you can´t pick up nicely and the closer you get to the place broadcasting it, the better your connection is.

What it feels like is pure lack of neuronal connectivity and low dopamine.

Believe that what made the difference all this time, for me, was both Emodin and Aspirin!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals