Reactions and fixes to (uncomfortable) feelings and sensations

nickvdg

as many people on this forum, I try to link the intake of specific foods to our physical and mental reactions.
sometimes I feel I need a specific food to counter a (negative) sensation.
I want to make a very simple list of cause and effect, so here is mine:
low salt/sodium --> shallow breathing, bloated, fluid excess in body, not able to fully in and exhale.
low sugar --> weak feeling in general
low calories --> brain fog, cold
low fat --> feeling dry (skin, eyes) and as if I will run out of fuel in a very short time. the fat makes me last longer and meals feel more complete
low protein --> low confidence, as if my body did not get what it needs to recover (I have a physically demanding job)
low starch --> very little volume in stomach. I like volume when it comes to eating. that's also why keto didn't work for me since fats have so much dense energy, I always overeat because I want to feel full volume wise.

caffeine: improves my digestion and mood. I alter between espresso and normal filter coffee. filter coffee is sometimes too strong for me, it gives acidity.
tea: is very satisfying in winter when it is cold outside. I tend to drink very little when it's cold outside since I always work outside. however, hot drinks like coffee and tea are very satisfying and I drink about a liter more liquid this way. It feels healthy.

was wondering what your list looks like. I don't get deep into the science of nutrients anymore, since it only leaves me confused. I go for gut feeling and direct sensation after eating something.

InChristAlone

Nice list. I would add to low protein and I mean actually low seems to lead to struggle to keep warm in cool temps. Protein definitely contributes to the metabolic rate. But I need carbs to go with it otherwise it's very stimulating and causes adrenaline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals