Reaching ‘Herd Immunity’ Is Unlikely in the U.S., Experts Now Believe

Mito

“Widely circulating coronavirus variants and persistent hesitancy about vaccines will keep the goal out of reach. The virus is here to stay, but vaccinating the most vulnerable may be enough to restore normalcy.

Early in the pandemic, when vaccines for the coronavirus were still just a glimmer on the horizon, the term “herd immunity” came to signify the endgame: the point when enough Americans would be protected from the virus so we could be rid of the pathogen and reclaim our lives.

Now, more than half of adults in the United States have been inoculated with at least one dose of a vaccine. But daily vaccination rates are slipping, and there is widespread consensus among scientists and public health experts that the herd immunity threshold is not attainable — at least not in the foreseeable future, and perhaps not ever.

Instead, they are coming to the conclusion that rather than making a long-promised exit, the virus will most likely become a manageable threat that will continue to circulate in the United States for years to come, still causing hospitalizations and deaths but in much smaller numbers.

How much smaller is uncertain and depends in part on how much of the nation, and the world, becomes vaccinated and how the coronavirus evolves. It is already clear, however, that the virus is changing too quickly, new variants are spreading too easily and vaccination is proceeding too slowly for herd immunity to be within reach anytime soon.”

OccamzRazer

Sounds like good news, in a way!

Will they punish the Nonbelievers, the ones who refuse to be cleansed by Gates's Mercy and Grace? Hope not lol.

Also... have any of these 'experts' ever satisfactorily explained the concept of "herd immunity?" It seems illogical and really falls apart when one zooms in...

PxD

What's this??? Pragmatic common sense from the NYT? I'm shocked!

Nemo

“Widely circulating coronavirus variants and persistent hesitancy about vaccines will keep the goal out of reach. The virus is here to stay, but vaccinating the most vulnerable may be enough to restore normalcy.

Early in the pandemic, when vaccines for the coronavirus were still just a glimmer on the horizon, the term “herd immunity” came to signify the endgame: the point when enough Americans would be protected from the virus so we could be rid of the pathogen and reclaim our lives.

Now, more than half of adults in the United States have been inoculated with at least one dose of a vaccine. But daily vaccination rates are slipping, and there is widespread consensus among scientists and public health experts that the herd immunity threshold is not attainable — at least not in the foreseeable future, and perhaps not ever.

Instead, they are coming to the conclusion that rather than making a long-promised exit, the virus will most likely become a manageable threat that will continue to circulate in the United States for years to come, still causing hospitalizations and deaths but in much smaller numbers.

How much smaller is uncertain and depends in part on how much of the nation, and the world, becomes vaccinated and how the coronavirus evolves. It is already clear, however, that the virus is changing too quickly, new variants are spreading too easily and vaccination is proceeding too slowly for herd immunity to be within reach anytime soon.”

You achieve herd immunity in a population for a virus with Covid's reproduction number (Rt) at only 15% of the population immune.

When will this psyop end?

nikotrope

Even based on their logic, I don't know how they can't realize something's wrong. Even if you were to vaccinate 100% of the (world) population in record time, the supposed effectiveness of vaccines is much lower than announced (and doesn't last, so you need boosters) so herd immunity based on their definition would be impossible anyway. Just having to wait for the 2 doses allows the virus to mutate.

Nemo

Speaking of psyops, I went through alpha doctor Richard Fleming's discussions of the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J emergency use authorization requests again last night.

Ever since watching those videos, I can't stop myself from thinking the vaxxes are a counter-psyop to the Bat Plague psyop, or maybe a sting.

The EUA documents are so absurd that by the end of Fleming's discussion of the J&J document he is cracking up. "This is supposed to be a research study!" he says.

The breadcrumbs are most clear in the J&J document. They actually tested for a rise in T-cells and antibodies, which is the only way to see if the vax is working. But they don't report the results of the tests. Instead, they rely on PCR testing (27 cycles post-vaccine, 45 before) to "prove" their vax's efficacy.

Their own document shows that placebo was more efficacious than their own vaccine. Then they admit that they accidentally gave vaccine to people in the placebo group and placebo to people in the vax group. Then they break down efficacy by race, and the race percentages add up to 86%.

It's like they want us to know it was Col. Mustard in the library with the lead pipe.

And we're supposed to believe that the FDA approved this. I believe the FDA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Big Pharma, but even I don't believe the FDA would approve this cr*p.

All three vax manufacturers promised the FDA in their documents to continue trials, and on Jan. 18 Moderna and Pfizer put out a call for volunteers on the clinical trials website. But first thing on Jan. 20, they cancelled the call for volunteers. They're not even interested in seeing whether their vaxxes ever did produce T-cells and antibodies.

I'm thinking that's because they know their vaxxes never produced T-cells and antibodies. The alternative explanation is that their vaxxes really are death shots and they don't want to know the effects.

There is no way a real mRNA vaccine, that contained the material they all claim their vaxxes contain, wouldn't cause the body to produce T-cells and antibodies. We know that from the studies of every other attempt to create mRNA vaccines. The problem is how destructive those T-cells and antibodies become to our own bodies.

I'm thinking the reason nobody is getting legal permission to analyze what's in these vaxxes is because they're saline with something to cause an allergic reaction (because "that's how we know it's working").

As @tankasnowgod has been pointing out relentlessly, what do we really know about side effects and environmental transmission so far? We've got the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J documents, which I've shown above are suspicious. We've got reports in VAERS that could easily be falsified. We've got fake news media reports. We have social media reports like the ones the CCP put out for the start of the Bat Plague psyop, which again Tanka has pointed out. And we have a few cases of genuine effects in loved ones that might have been caused by the allergen in the vaxxes.

Now @Mito has posted a thread about how their next move is to claim insufficient people got vaxxed to achieve herd immunity.

So I can't say for sure we're being played. But if you don't think they could fake something this big, go look into the evidence that the moon landings were faked.

Or remember that crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 that supposedly killed 157? That was the crash that grounded all Boeing 737 Max aircraft for two years (2 years after being grounded, the Boeing 737 Max is flying again). That crash was completely faked. They turned off the plane's transponder to fake the crash, but forgot that in a real crash the transponder would have worked for another few seconds, showing the loss of altitude as it fell to the ground.

And they couldn't or didn't turn off GPS tracking. All the airplane trackers tracked that flight to its safe landing in Nairobi and even all the way to the hangar. There were no passengers on it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mN21t2p_8&list=PLCYvsibWmLYrCga7R-45JGQnonRvbJLMU&index=1&t=469s

OP
Mito

Mito

Some public health experts and scientists now believe that the U.S. is unlikely to reach herd immunity, and that the coronavirus will instead become "a manageable threat" that circulates for years, the New York Times reports.

Why it matters: Many emerging viruses become part of the viral ecology. The number of hospitalizations and deaths that endemic COVID-19 causes could depend on several factors, including how often people are reinfected, vaccine effectiveness and adoption, and virus mutations.

What they're saying: “People were getting confused and thinking you’re never going to get the infections down until you reach this mystical level of herd immunity, whatever that number is,” White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci told the Times.
  • “That’s why we stopped using herd immunity in the classic sense,” he said. “I’m saying: Forget that for a second. You vaccinate enough people, the infections are going to go down."
  • “The virus is unlikely to go away,” Rustom Antia, an evolutionary biologist at Emory University in Atlanta, said. “But we want to do all we can to check that it’s likely to become a mild infection.”

UpcycledAngel

Speaking of psyops, I went through alpha doctor Richard Fleming's discussions of the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J emergency use authorization requests again last night.

Ever since watching those videos, I can't stop myself from thinking the vaxxes are a counter-psyop to the Bat Plague psyop, or maybe a sting.

The EUA documents are so absurd that by the end of Fleming's discussion of the J&J document he is cracking up. "This is supposed to be a research study!" he says.

The breadcrumbs are most clear in the J&J document. They actually tested for a rise in T-cells and antibodies, which is the only way to see if the vax is working. But they don't report the results of the tests. Instead, they rely on PCR testing (27 cycles post-vaccine, 45 before) to "prove" their vax's efficacy.

Their own document shows that placebo was more efficacious than their own vaccine. Then they admit that they accidentally gave vaccine to people in the placebo group and placebo to people in the vax group. Then they break down efficacy by race, and the race percentages add up to 86%.

It's like they want us to know it was Col. Mustard in the library with the lead pipe.

And we're supposed to believe that the FDA approved this. I believe the FDA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Big Pharma, but even I don't believe the FDA would approve this cr*p.

All three vax manufacturers promised the FDA in their documents to continue trials, and on Jan. 18 Moderna and Pfizer put out a call for volunteers on the clinical trials website. But first thing on Jan. 20, they cancelled the call for volunteers. They're not even interested in seeing whether their vaxxes ever did produce T-cells and antibodies.

I'm thinking that's because they know their vaxxes never produced T-cells and antibodies. The alternative explanation is that their vaxxes really are death shots and they don't want to know the effects.

There is no way a real mRNA vaccine, that contained the material they all claim their vaxxes contain, wouldn't cause the body to produce T-cells and antibodies. We know that from the studies of every other attempt to create mRNA vaccines. The problem is how destructive those T-cells and antibodies become to our own bodies.

I'm thinking the reason nobody is getting legal permission to analyze what's in these vaxxes is because they're saline with something to cause an allergic reaction (because "that's how we know it's working").

As @tankasnowgod has been pointing out relentlessly, what do we really know about side effects and environmental transmission so far? We've got the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J documents, which I've shown above are suspicious. We've got reports in VAERS that could easily be falsified. We've got fake news media reports. We have social media reports like the ones the CCP put out for the start of the Bat Plague psyop, which again Tanka has pointed out. And we have a few cases of genuine effects in loved ones that might have been caused by the allergen in the vaxxes.

Now @Mito has posted a thread about how their next move is to claim insufficient people got vaxxed to achieve herd immunity.

So I can't say for sure we're being played. But if you don't think they could fake something this big, go look into the evidence that the moon landings were faked.

Or remember that crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 that supposedly killed 157? That was the crash that grounded all Boeing 737 Max aircraft for two years (2 years after being grounded, the Boeing 737 Max is flying again). That crash was completely faked. They turned off the plane's transponder to fake the crash, but forgot that in a real crash the transponder would have worked for another few seconds, showing the loss of altitude as it fell to the ground.

And they couldn't or didn't turn off GPS tracking. All the airplane trackers tracked that flight to its safe landing in Nairobi and even all the way to the hangar. There were no passengers on it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mN21t2p_8&list=PLCYvsibWmLYrCga7R-45JGQnonRvbJLMU&index=1&t=469s

Definitely ready for the normal hum drum life to restart. I have Autoimmune issues so the push for any of this has made me shaky. I'm a grandma and this was supposed to be my golden years. Extremely frustrating. It all appears bogus. The vax push feels like High school and when they would say "Just try it, everybody is doing it!" I'm not super smart but I'm not completely an idiot.
My parents got the vax. They are not doing well at all. Both of them already had issues but those issues have expanded. I'm not certain it's saline. I do think it's something that will kill. Even possible kill switch with the 5G. I guess I'm putting my tin foil hat on now. They spray on aluminum in the atmosphere and it's causing all sorts of disease. My hubby vapes. I was thinking about the aluminum in that. ??? You get were I'm going. Also thanks for this group. You bring some sanity to all of this. I was once in the medical field in orthopedics a long time ago. The fun section of medicine. With that education I knew that these were not true studies. After you read so many medical journals, they have a pattern, answers age conclusion. It is all laughable. But sad too. That person dying belonged to someone who loved them. Ty ?

Nemo

Definitely ready for the normal hum drum life to restart. I have Autoimmune issues so the push for any of this has made me shaky. I'm a grandma and this was supposed to be my golden years. Extremely frustrating. It all appears bogus. The vax push feels like High school and when they would say "Just try it, everybody is doing it!" I'm not super smart but I'm not completely an idiot.
My parents got the vax. They are not doing well at all. Both of them already had issues but those issues have expanded. I'm not certain it's saline. I do think it's something that will kill. Even possible kill switch with the 5G. I guess I'm putting my tin foil hat on now. They spray on aluminum in the atmosphere and it's causing all sorts of disease. My hubby vapes. I was thinking about the aluminum in that. ??? You get were I'm going. Also thanks for this group. You bring some sanity to all of this. I was once in the medical field in orthopedics a long time ago. The fun section of medicine. With that education I knew that these were not true studies. After you read so many medical journals, they have a pattern, answers age conclusion. It is all laughable. But sad too. That person dying belonged to someone who loved them. Ty ?

I'm with you, Angel.

No idea what's in those shots. Hope we get out of this psyop while there's still time to travel.

Here's WHO now changing the definition of "herd immunity" on their website to keep the scam going:

View: https://twitter.com/DarnelSugarfoo/status/1389441539772874753