Re.Generate

Dear Ray Peat Forum and Community Members,

I have learned SO MUCH from this forum over the past 3 years - and am so utterly grateful for that learning!

I have taken my health from the ***t pile and am now consistently and constantly warm, lacking anxiety, and feeling generally good with my life....THANK YOU RAY PEAT for everything you have done, are doing, offered, and are offering!!!!....and @dannyroddy for your continued awesome podcasts, not to mention the coaching hours and brilliant talks I shared with you! (Harry Pitcher) , @haidut for just...haha...the best information, customer service, and all round amazing products, postings, threads, and everything else you put in...WHILST having kids!!!...I know what that is like! @CLASH for you and Jay and your podcasts! - Its difficult to decide between you and Jay and you and Hans...but I so appreciate you bringing in your own experience of working within the health care industry and that you managed to put yourself through that despite knowing what you know of bioenergetic health, @Hans for the best newsletter in the world!, not to mention in depth amazing supplement stacks, brilliant and fun conversations to listen to, and cool mechanistic information - thank you.

If I were to go through all the possible thank you's I could find for people here on the forum - @Tarmander @charlie @Amazoniac - and so many others.....this would be a full page indeed!

Anyway - what I am thanking for - Since discovering the works of Ray 3 years ago, and fixing my 20 year long insomnia in a few days, I have spent A LOT of time reading, researching, practicing...taking FAR too large doses of thiamine, cypro, and everything else...and generally learning as best I could, both the nutritional basis, which I added to my 20 years of nutritional self study (....yes yes yes...ALLLLLL the fasting and the keto and the vegan and the carnivore and and and and and...you know how it is.....) and managed to begin running courses in metabolic theory.

My background was also as a cook and as a communication trainer - so holding courses and seminars was an easy thing for me, but bringing that together with my new metabolic knowledge and my philosophy learned in university managed to help me offer the basics of metabolic theory in as simply and approachable way I could.

Now I have created an online series I have name the "Metabolic Intro" series - and is aimed very specifically at people who are brand new to this way of understanding, as a means of trying to communicate the basics of genetic/metabolic, what energy is, what stress is, energy pathways such as "thyroid, pregnenolone, progesterone etc" and "Estrogen, serotonin, prolactin" etc, and then adding in the "dietary principles"

I have done this at every step attempting to hold as much of the spirit of Ray as I am able - not talking about "right/wrong", "good/bad" etc, and trying to always encourage people to do as much reading, studying, questioning, and thinking as possible - and I have also deeply encouraged them to work with other metabolic coaches, as ultimately it is important to me that I give people as many options as possible.

I have name dropped a few of you, and linked your websites on my "the field" page and highly recommended people follow and track all of you as well. If you are not on my page but would like to be please let me know - I really want people to have a chance at following their metabolic path wherever it leads them too!

I designed my course very specifically for beginners, in the hopes that this course enables them, especially when doing one-to-one coaching with anyone, to be able to make changes to their lives faster and more fluidly - MORE people in the world with MORE energy! - and in order to make it accessible for ANYONE I am leaving the price tag at only 10 euros, with only options to donate more if people feel so moved.

I am open to thoughts, ideas, and concepts at how I can improve these in the future - perhaps I've gotten something drastically wrong - and of course it is MY impression of Ray and his work - but if you think its good that would also be amazing to know - as I am really hoping that its the sort of thing people can just to friends, family, or other's that they are wanting to explain metabolic theory to but have troubles working out where to start....I know I did at first!

Feel free to check it out - and for anyone coming from this forum there will be a further 50% off discount code which you can enter when getting the video membership which is - REG502021 - which be available until Monday evening this coming week, when things will be properly announced online on facebook etc. This is to show my appreciation for this forum and the learnings it has offered to me - If you wish to pay then that is very very welcome...and the gift is given freely from my side.

I know that nothing in my video series will be very new to most of you here - the majority of you are likely many steps beyond me, and yet as something to share with those not yet in the field, I hope it is a worthy gift and a worthy addition to the metabolic world. I realise its not perfect and that my proficiency with graphics and such probably leaves much to be desired as well as a slightly shaky sound at times...but...hey...gotta try....and learn by doing...perceive. think. act.

One request - if you do like it and appreciate it and think it is something that will support other's - please don't pass anything along until Monday evening central European time - as that is when I'll be releasing and posting on facebook etc.

With warmth, gratitude, and deep appreciation.

https://www.re-generate.energy/intro-series

Harry

P.s.....I hope to hell this was the right kind of forum for this - wasn't exactly sure where to put it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals