Ray Takes Low Dose Testosterone

OP
ddjd

ddjd

So injected Testosterone raises DHT, but supplement DHT and Testosterone decreases?

Constatine

So injected Testosterone raises DHT, but supplement DHT and Testosterone decreases?
Its just suppression. Like when you take anabolic steroids and your body starts producing less of its own T. A small-moderate amount of DHT can upregulate its own synthesis (and maybe testosterone) but a large amount of DHT will create a negative feedback loop and lower natural testosterone production. Injected testosterone will also lower naturally produced testosterone (if the dose is not minimal). Its not really an issue though.

DaveFoster

Dr. Peat asked about the Health Natura pregnenolone quality. He still views pregnenolone as a necessary supplement.

"If you have good thyroid function, do you think DHEA is better than pregnenolone because it's far fewer milligrams per dose (less allergenic), like testosterone?"

Dr. Peat: "Pregnenolone has its own effects distinct from DHEA’s; I think it’s important to find a well refined pregnenolone."

cleardot.gif

goodandevil

Dr. Peat asked about the Health Natura pregnenolone quality. He still views pregnenolone as a necessary supplement.

"If you have good thyroid function, do you think DHEA is better than pregnenolone because it's far fewer milligrams per dose (less allergenic), like testosterone?"

Dr. Peat: "Pregnenolone has its own effects distinct from DHEA’s; I think it’s important to find a well refined pregnenolone."

cleardot.gif
What was his impression of health natura's?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I wish we had a dependable source. I'm looking at landmarkchem, chinese. I have lowtiyel now and it's working quite well. You'd think ray would prefer transdermal, but for a 1mg dose maybe any potential contaminants don't matter. Unreasonable that quality testosterone is so difficult to obtain, but im glad at least progesterone is availablr for women and older people. Ray says china has the best pharmecuticals now- how times have changed.
They have so many types of testosterone at landmarkchem! How do you know which one to choose?

goodandevil

They have so many types of testosterone at landmarkchem! How do you know which one to choose?
I personally prefer the transdermal alcoholic gels, just because i think most of it goes to dht. For oral application i use the micronized testosterone base, i can send you an email for a couple of places i think are trustworthy @Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I personally prefer the transdermal alcoholic gels, just because i think most of it goes to dht. For oral application i use the micronized testosterone base, i can send you an email for a couple of places i think are trustworthy @Blossom
Thanks, that would be fantastic!

golder

I wish we had a dependable source. I'm looking at landmarkchem, chinese. I have lowtiyel now and it's working quite well. You'd think ray would prefer transdermal, but for a 1mg dose maybe any potential contaminants don't matter. Unreasonable that quality testosterone is so difficult to obtain, but im glad at least progesterone is availablr for women and older people. Ray says china has the best pharmecuticals now- how times have changed.

Would you mind PM'ing me goodandevil. Having trouble finding a reputable place to get this for research purposes. Thanks so much!

Peater

Can you PM me as well please?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the tip, @ilikecats.
@Blossom any chance you received the trusted sources @goodandevil mentioned?
Yes. Goodandevil and I both used farmaciasdelnino.mx for lowtiyel gel which is similar to androgel.
There’s a chemical company out of China that he gave me the name of but I never used them. I can find the information if you’d like though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals