Ray Says Hydrocortisone Is Bad, But He Doesn't Have Any Other Solutions

OP
C
Kasper said:
To me, it looks you are sitting in front of your computer like a stressed out maniac:
stressed-out-16725752.jpg

And you want a cure to treat all your health problems overnight.
If that would exist, we would say it, but I guess you know it is not that simple.
You need patience. You need to observe, think and act. Maybe you do the wrong action. And you need to try again.

Why do you have such a hurry? Are you in financial problems or something? Need the energy to get back to work?

So maybe, before we move on, could you maybe tell us, what your health issues actually are? All I know, is that you are "rock bottom" and don't have the energy to work from 9 to 5. And your doctor wants to give you cortisol. Maybe if you tell a little bit more about your health issues, we can give more specific help.

flat mood. depression. thyroid gives me racing heart and general bad response. I'm addicted to supplements. the pregnenolone washes me out and makes me feel awful. bored of life. I'm torn between listening to my doctor and listening to the people here. doctor says take iron. people here say it's toxic. doctor says take iron. people here say it's toxic.doctor says take iron. people here say it's toxic.doctor says take iron. people here say it's toxic. doctor says take hydrocortisone. people here say it's bad. i'm clueless. i'm brain dead. lifeless. scared. i do want a cure overnight. i need to stop the supplements (pregnenolone and cyproheptadine) but at the same time my mind convinces me that i need to keep taking them. i can't adhere to a schedule. a plan. i hate myself. i dont't know what I'm doing. i don't have the brain power to think perceive act. i always screw it up.

Matt1951

Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 102494
Matt1951 said:
Could be food allergy. You might be a celiac, or allergic to caffeine, or something else. Try an elimination diet.
Pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA in the right combination - what is your combination? Read Haidut posts.
What is your temperature? What is your TSH?

I'm 26. I take pregnenolone and that's it. Like 200 mg of pregnenolone 90 mg of Armour spaced throughout day. Doctor wants me on hydrocortisone. I take estroban.

Try 50 mg pregnenolone, 25 mg progesterone, and 5 mg dhea daily. Tracking temperature, upon rising and then later in the day, and knowing your TSH would be helpful. Food/substance allergy alone could cause all your symptoms, and is something doctors often miss. Try red light therapy. You may be suffering
from depression, in which case you need an anti-depressant.

Last edited by a moderator:

lexis

"thyroid gives me racing heart and general bad response."

Ray suggests to take magnesium to mitigate this effect.Biotin also increases ATP- a cofactor of thyroid metabolism

OP
C
Matt1951 said:
Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 102494
Matt1951 said:
Could be food allergy. You might be a celiac, or allergic to caffeine, or something else. Try an elimination diet.
Pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA in the right combination - what is your combination? Read Haidut posts.

I'm 26. I take pregnenolone and that's it. Like 200 mg of pregnenolone 90 mg of Armour spaced throughout day. Doctor wants me on hydrocortisone. I take estroban.

Try 50 mg pregnenolone, 25 mg progesterone, and 5 mg dhea daily. Tracking temperature, upon rising and then later in the day, and knowing your TSH would be helpful. Food/substance allergy alone could cause all your symptoms, and is something doctors often miss. Try red light therapy. You may be suffering

Thank you.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 102531
Matt1951 said:
Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 102494
Matt1951 said:

Thank you.

If you do end up using the cortisone for whatever reason, you can probably get away with a much lower dose by taking it with some pregnenolone. Pregnenolone seems to potentiate the effects of endpoint steroids when taken together with them. So, lower dose cortisone should reduce the potential damage to tissues and especially brain.

Joocy_J

Hav you had your testosterone levels checked? I can almost guarantee you they are low.

firebreather

CAN SOMEONE ****ing HELP ME OUT WITH SOME REAL SOLUTIONS? JESUS CHRIST. ANY DOCTORS AROUND HERE? ILL PAY YOU. HOLY CRAP.

apparently you will settle for nothing but some Jesus dust so you will be instantly healed with no trouble on your part.

Unfortunately forums don't have instant Jesus dust so why don't you take a few deep breaths and stop making it worse for yourself

I'm in a similar boat as you (I feel like unbelievably tire all the time) and I tried hydrocortisone because I have low cortisol and it did nothing for me.

But life goes on and you don't freak out on people when they don't give you the freaking Jesus dust that will take away all your problems.

skycop00

Wonder if this was ever resolved. I have used low dose hydrocortisone (5-10mgs) in the AM with great success. Energy levels rise and I feel normal and want to get out and going. So if I notice I am waking with low energy, I take the hydrocortisone and move on with my day. It works quickly and effectively. I take the other RP supps as most do, but occasionally I need the cortisol support! Just my .02$

Rickyman

Are you guys talking about over the counter Hydrocortisone? I am confused I thought there was high dose and low dose

ddjd

Wonder if this was ever resolved. I have used low dose hydrocortisone (5-10mgs) in the AM with great success. Energy levels rise and I feel normal and want to get out and going. So if I notice I am waking with low energy, I take the hydrocortisone and move on with my day. It works quickly and effectively. I take the other RP supps as most do, but occasionally I need the cortisol support! Just my .02$
Interesting. Still taking it? Out of interest did you ever supplement Thyroid prior to taking the hydrocortisone and not react well to it?

ddjd

thyroid gives me racing heart and general bad response
You need some cortisol in order to tolerate thyroid. Racing heart is a classic symptom of someone who has low cortisol and takes Thyroid hormone. You should have tried the hydrocortisone from your doc at a low dose as haidut suggested, and with Pregnenolone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals