Ray said some negative things about DHEA

Dr. B

He's warned in hypothyroid people DHEA can possibly convert to estrogen. In a healthy person it can help regenerative things. Pregnenolone is the safer hormone for sick people. In my opinion no hormones are safe to mess with when your sick, especially when the purity of the hormones is questionable.

Btw I asked Peat about nofap and semen retention etc he didnt specifically address fapping part but said just thinking about and anticipating sex increases testosterone and makes the whiskers grow faster. interestingly he added that its possible in a stressed hypothyroid person the increased testosterone could convert to estrogen.

Fllora

Even in his main article on dhea/preg/prog, he mentions that dhea is probably best achieved via pregnenolone and thyroid supplementation. In this video, he says cholesterol (if naturally high) and thyroid.

Dhea conversion to testosterone or estrogen in excess is harmful for the thymus (and liver too apparently), hence why Ray never suggests testosterone supplementation, except in very low doses (1mg) and only if everything else is in order.

Haidut is a strong proponent of dhea in doses of 5mg or less being fine, especially if accompanied by progesterone, but Ray always seems a touch reluctant when I've heard them discuss it. Danny's #27 with Georgi and Danny discusses it.
#27 Generative Energy podcast is an interview with On The Back of a Tiger...looks like it's #17

Last edited:

Dr. B

#27 Generative Energy podcast is an interview with On The Back of a Tiger...
@Scenes Ray apparently used just 2 milligrams a day when he was in his 40s and gained some height and wisdom teeth erupted
He also gained like half an inch of height in his 80s, not from dhea, from something else, cant remember what, maybe naturally

@Scenes Ray apparently used just 2 milligrams a day when he was in his 40s and gained some height and wisdom teeth erupted
He also gained like half an inch of height in his 80s, not from dhea, from something else, cant remember what, maybe naturally
Glucosamine Sulphate i think..i've read similar claims around the internet over the years

he used glucosamine sulphate? where did you read about it
I am actually not sure now..i thought i read it on here a while ago, but i can't find it on a search. I've seen it other places on the net and there is at least one study on it, but having second thoughts about having heard Peat mention it

osar

I am actually not sure now..i thought i read it on here a while ago, but i can't find it on a search. I've seen it other places on the net and there is at least one study on it, but having second thoughts about having heard Peat mention it
he used glucosamine sulphate? where did you read about it
The height increase was from thyroid. He's never recommended glucosamine. You can search the interview transcript archives here;
Audio Interview Transcripts

Back
Top Bottom