Ray Quotes On Youthful Metabolism

LUH 3417

I was reading a book that this means you're in a state of left-brain dominance. Whereas right-brained dominant people have a strong sense of self that overrides their environment. Society is definitely becoming more and more left-brain dominant, so I think it's interesting that over time there has been a shift from people saying being able to focus, manage one's time, be sociable, etc. was one's own choice, whereas now, the common opinion is that issues like ADHD are caused by external factors, not internal ones.

Not supporting any one side over the other, I'm extremely left-brained and highly influenced by my environment as well. But just thought that might be interesting to mention.
do you have any thoughts on sensitive children? lets say if someone is precocious or sensitive to emotions from a young age, would you say that would be an indicator of illness?

LUH 3417

I was reading a book that this means you're in a state of left-brain dominance. Whereas right-brained dominant people have a strong sense of self that overrides their environment. Society is definitely becoming more and more left-brain dominant, so I think it's interesting that over time there has been a shift from people saying being able to focus, manage one's time, be sociable, etc. was one's own choice, whereas now, the common opinion is that issues like ADHD are caused by external factors, not internal ones.

Not supporting any one side over the other, I'm extremely left-brained and highly influenced by my environment as well. But just thought that might be interesting to mention.
I happen to be reading mind and tissue and came across a quote about left/right brain theories and seems the author of the intro and possibly peat subscribe to more “holographic” interpretations

Attachments

• AA42EEC3-9B7A-4DFA-A158-BD71323422F6.jpeg
    AA42EEC3-9B7A-4DFA-A158-BD71323422F6.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 28

lampofred

do you have any thoughts on sensitive children? lets say if someone is precocious or sensitive to emotions from a young age, would you say that would be an indicator of illness?

Not sure at all. I would guess that excess sensitivity could either be a sign of very poor health or very good health? I guess anything out of normal could be either due to very poor health or very good health.

lampofred

@lampofred

do you remember where peat has talked about low and high energy = inhibited and medium = excited? great topic btw

Peat's book Mind and Tissue is where he goes into detail about it. He calls the high energy state the "quiet but ready to work" state, and a depleted state the excited state. But then the most depleted state is basically unconscious, both quiet and unable to work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals