Ray Peat's Doctor Prescribed Him Bunk Cannabis

Nitric Oxide, Nitrates, Nitrites, And Fluoride, KMUD, 2015

"HD: A listener in Germany wants to know what’s your fact-based opinion on cannabis ?

RP: When i was ten years old, a doctor prescribed it for migraines. And i took a glass of the tea from cannabis leaves everyday for about a month, and i didn’t notice really any effect. So, i was never impressed by the claims for it’s great sedative or pain killing effects, or whatever. But i know it does have it’s useful sedative effects."

Ray would probably be more impressed if he had some concentrate/tincture to use with his tea.
Or try thc/cbd tincture infused in coconut oil on his skin, as I recall he prefers to take supplements that way, topically.

Last edited:

boris

As far as I know THC/CBD are largely not water soluble, but fat soluble? Surely some compounds must make it into the water, but a tea will probably never have the full effect.

LUH 3417

As far as I know THC/CBD are largely not water soluble, but fat soluble? Surely some compounds must make it into the water, but a tea will probably never have the full effect.
You’re right. One time my brother and I made tea but with cannabis and used alcohol to extract the oils. It worked.