Ray Peat's And Related Articles In Spanish

Lenin

Hi all
I've being translating lots of Peat's articles and posting them in a blog. If you know spanish speakers who wants to learn about it, it would be great if you share it.

bloqdnotas.blogspot.com

See ya!

tara

Are these informal translations? Or endorsed by Peat?
He might be interested to know about them.

OP
Lenin

Lenin

Are these informal translations? Or endorsed by Peat?
He might be interested to know about them.
Not endorsed by Peat. I emailed him once, didn’t receive an answer. He could copy and paste it in his website if he likes to, I don’t care, I think the important stuff is to get the ideas available for as much people as possible.
I translate also Haiduts stuff sometimes. I assume they don’t mind as far as it’s a good translation, anyway, suggestions are also received

Lee Simeon

Not endorsed by Peat. I emailed him once, didn’t receive an answer. He could copy and paste it in his website if he likes to, I don’t care, I think the important stuff is to get the ideas available for as much people as possible.
I translate also Haiduts stuff sometimes. I assume they don’t mind as far as it’s a good translation, anyway, suggestions are also received
I appreciate your translations. I am in the process of learning Spanish, so it is rather enjoyable to do so with something I enjoy learning about:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals