Ray Peat Torrent

Inaut

Anybody interested in creating a torrent for all of our resources? If I knew how to do it I would...It would be very useful especially if things go black on da net. Thoughts?

Yerrag was mentioning something similar without mentioning Torrent specifically @yerrag

rr1

I think it's a good idea. I know there are programs like HTTrack which allows you to download all of the HTML, images, and other files from any website to your computer.

Using that on websites such as Ray Peat related sites directory (MarshmalloW) would allow you to bulk download all of the articles/podcasts on there. Also using it on Ray Peats website to download his articles would also be a good idea.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

I think it's a good idea. I know there are programs like HTTrack which allows you to download all of the HTML, images, and other files from any website to your computer.

Using that on websites such as Ray Peat related sites directory (MarshmalloW) would allow you to bulk download all of the articles/podcasts on there. Also using it on Ray Peats website to download his articles would also be a good idea.

Testing it out now. You are da man!! Thank you

J

jb116

If there is a total blackout, which I'm very concerned about, the internet won't even be accessible.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Start downloading @jb116 ...That's what i'm doing right now..

pauljacob

What download parameters are using in HTTrack, because I'm only getting the above directory's first page?

Missenger

The owner of the forum's going to have to pitch in since I tried using wget and got a 403 error eventually, I'm not trying to break the site, I just want people to save things. Httrack isn't working.